Chapter 10

The morning was a cool one in the house, the heat being turned down to save money on bills. Harry didn’t need to save the money but it was always nice to not have to spend it all in one place.

Louis was the first to wake up, pushing out of Harry’s warm arms to look around the quiet room. It was still darker outside, not quite 7am yet. He flopped back onto the mattress, turning to look at his sleeping Dom. Harry was snuggled under the blankets, fighting off the cold, with his face buried in his fluffy pillow. His curly, almost straight, hair was cascaded around his face.

Louis snuggled back into Harry’s welcoming arms and fell asleep again, the sleep still thick in his head. The next time he woke up was because Harry was pulling from him and climbing out of bed. The Dom went to the closet that held his clothes. Louis watched him, blinking like a lazy cat, as he walked out with a pair of slacks and a white button up. “You’re awake,” Harry said as he put the clothes onto the foot of the bed. Louis sat up with a quick nod.

“Yeah, I’m awake,” Louis said, pushing from the middle of the bed to slide off and onto the floor. Harry motioned to the bathroom, looking Louis over in his sweatshirt.

“The shower is there. I’d recommend using it. I’ll leave clothes set out for you. There’s not much to be done today but I do have a few skype calls and paper work to get done. You can busy yourself with something, am I correct?” Harry asked, moving across the room to a black dresser that held underclothes and things that couldn’t be hung in a closet. He pulled off the top his watch and rings.

“Yeah, there’s actually some homework that I have to do before school starts again,” Louis said, hanging his head at the thought of going to school. He was going to have to go back somewhere he didn’t enjoy being to people that didn’t very much like him. Well, it wasn’t that they didn’t like him, it was just that they didn’t acknowledge him. They would now though, the Sub to the Dominant Harry Styles. “May I… sit with you and do it?”

Harry hummed at the thought, cocking his hip against one of the four posts. The bed was a large four-poster but didn’t have any curtains hanging off the top like many others do. Louis’ mouth watered as the sight of his mostly naked Dom standing there, relaxed. He had a toned, lean body and Louis just wanted to run his tongue up and down his chest.

“I’m sure you can sit in there with me. You’d have to be very quiet though when i’m skyping people, these are very busy men and they don’t need any interruptions from a noisy sub. You’ll have three warnings though and on the third you’ll get 10 spanks to your bare arse. Am I understood?” Harry asked, suddenly being very Dom-like. Louis nodded quickly, folding his hands together behind his back.

“Yes. I understand,” he says quickly. Harry nodded and motioned for the bathroom again. 
“We’re a bit late to breakfast if you take to long. So please hurry,” he said and Louis nodded, scurrying off to clean himself as quickly as he could. When he emerged from the bathroom Harry was sitting on the foot of the bed, looking through his phone. There was a pair of clothes for Louis next to him. “I’ll be out in a moment,” Harry said, standing from the bed. He didn’t look up from his phone as he grabbed his own clothes and walked into the bathroom, leaving Louis alone and cold.

Louis was quick to dress himself in the black briefs and black skinny jeans. They weren’t a pair from Louis’ home so he was sure they were new, from Harry. The shirt was a simple white v-neck that slung to Louis’ chest and tummy. He pulled on a black pair of ankle socks and sat at the foot of the bed, waiting for Harry to come out. He picked up his phone but had no messages, of course he didn’t. It’s not like he had any friends.

It wasn’t much long later when Harry joined Louis in the room, fully dressed and clean. They made their way to the dining room and much to Louis’ surprise Niall and Zayn were already there, sitting and waiting. Harry let Louis sit first, across from Niall like last time, before sitting himself. Zayn sneered at Louis but thanked the cook as he brought their food out, two at a time.