Chapter 7

'Edited'

Louis didn’t want to go home. He wanted to stay out with Harry all night and even go home with him but when his Dom pulled into his driveway Louis knew time was up for now. “I had such a good time,” he said softly, his hands folded in his lap and his gaze watching his mother watch him through the front window.

“I’m glad. I’m not sure when we can do something next. I’ll email you when I’ve figured it out,” Harry told Louis, reaching to lightly squeeze the subs bouncing leg. “I have business to attend to Louis, go inside now,” he said and Louis did as he was told, watching Harry for a long moment before he closed the car door and walked the short walk to his home's front door.

Harry gave Louis a small wave then backed from the driveway and drove off down the street. Louis huffed to himself, wrapping his arms around his middle. “Well, there’s that,” he told himself and turned to open the front door of his home and step in. His mother was there, watching him, expecting him to tell her everything that went on but he wouldn’t. Not after she was mean to him before about messing up once. Louis went to his room and changed into comfy clothes.

It was almost an hour later when there was a quiet knock on Louis’ door before it opened just enough to let his dad’s head poke in. “How did it go?” He asked, looking around Louis’ little cave.

“It went fine. I had a panic attack but he was able to help me out of it,” Louis said with a smile. He loved talking to his dad but he wasn’t home all that much during some parts of the year. Thank the lord he was home now.

“Oh? That must have been great for him. It’s a good thing for us to be able to help you guys,” his father says, taking a single step in. “I have another business trip coming in two or so months,” he told Louis, and the teen groaned, angry at his dad’s job for keeping him away so much.

“Where are you going?” He asked, a pout firmly placed on his lips.

“Nowhere special. Just to Japan, I’ll bring you back something and you know it,” his dad joked, moving across the room to give Louis a kiss on the forehead. “But I’ll be going, and you’ll be moved in with Harry by then anyway. I have to convince your mom that you’re fine,” he said and Louis nodded, waving a little as his dad left the room.

*~*

“I don’t know. Take him out to a club or something. He’s only just became of age,” Zayn told Harry, pouring hot water into a cup and adding a tea bag. He dipped it a few times, watching the clear water become dark.

“A club, are you serious?” Harry asked, looking up from his laptop. He was trying to send Louis an email so they could do something together. Louis was to be moved into Harry’s home in two days' time.

“Yeah. Let him let loose before he’s all tied up. Take him to ‘Rumers’. It’s this nice club for Doms and their Subs. Cameras aren’t allowed in so you two won't be all over the news or anything.” Zayn said, lifting his steam cup of tea to take a long sip.

“Sir? Are you talking about the club that we go to all the time?” Niall asked, walking into the room only catching the tail end of what Zayn had to say. The raven haired man nodded, turning to kiss Niall lightly on the lips.

“Yes, what are you doing?” He asked, watching as Niall pulled out some soup from the night before.

“Getting me some lunch, do you want some?” The Irishman asked and Zayn shook his head. Niall started making his soup and Zayn turned his attention back to Harry.