Chapter 17

"So, how long have you been the sub of Mr. Malik," A tall bald man asked Niall who had in a metal chair next to a metal table. The blonde looked like he was about to puke and frankly, he was close to it.

"Uh, four years," he said pulling on a string from his hoodie sleeve.

"What behaviors did he have when you were first put with him?" the man asked, Niall forgot his name. Something like Mark, he couldn't be sure.

"Nice. There were rules that I had to follow but he was understanding when I messed up. He didn't punish me over anything really, then it all just... stopped and turned around."

The man nodded, writing a few things down. "What was one of his lighter punishments?" He asked, he needed to know everything from the blonde man about his Dom. Without him Zayn would be let free and Niall would be given back to him.

"A cane."

"Do you have scars?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

*~*~*

"Louis hasn't moved much in the past few days," Harry said to Liam who nodded, already knowing. The small man was curled up in the bed he shared with Harry. The Dom was usually cuddled next to the sub but he had work to do. He was so far behind and things weren't looking good.

Niall had been gone for a few hours already, talking to the police about Zayn. They were either to be getting a phone call at any moment for one of the two Doms in the household to pick the blonde man up, or one of the officers was supposed to give him a lift back to the house.

"You just need to get him up and moving around. He will be fine. He's Louis and you know just as much as I do that he can handle it. He just needs help." Liam informed, looking down at his watch. "Just get him up, make him do things. He won't move on unless you make him," Liam added, moving back to walk into the room across the hall.

Harry had already moved everything of Zayn's out and sold it. He had made a couple thousand dollars but the money went into Niall's bank. Without a Dom Niall would have no money to live off of and he couldn't get a job so soon after everything that has happened. Harry knew he would support the sub for as long as he had too but Niall would feel bad.

Liam had also had a long drawn out talk with Harry about moving into the man's home. Just to be able to keep an eye on Louis and Niall. To make sure that Louis recovered from all the things that have been happening lately and to make sure that Niall could handle the pressure of losing his Dom and being assigned to another.

"Louis?" Harry asked, moving into his bedroom. He sat down on the bed next to the small man's body. The sub peeked out of under the blankets at Harry, eyes tired and void of the life they usually held. His bruised eye was beginning to turn a yellowish around the purple. "How are you?" Harry asked and Louis shrugged, turning over to curl himself around Harry's hip. The Dom sighed and stood from the bed, almost sitting down again when Louis let out a heart broken whimper.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly, watching as the man went to Louis closet to grab some clothes.

"You're going to go out with me. To dinner then we're going to come home and you're going to catch up on your homework. You've gotten quite behind." Harry's word was final but Louis didn't know if he was ready to go outside and face all the paps there.

"Can we eat at home? I'll sit at the dining table," he countered, heart fluttering at the thought of making Harry mad at his small refusal to going outside.

"Yes, we can eat at home but you still need to get dressed. You haven't changed in a few days," the Dom said, pulling out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. He wanted Louis to wear real clothes instead of sweats. "Take a shower and change into this. I'll be waiting in my office for you. You have an hour and a half before I come in here," Harry left the threat empty, Louis didn't need one. He was already scrambling up to take the clothes and disappear into the bathroom.
Harry was almost skeptical to leave Louis on his own in case the boy freaked out again, but like Liam had said, Louis wasn't going to move on unless Harry helped him move on. Which meant Harry was going to have to move on, too. Yet, Harry knew for a fact that even he couldn't move on so quickly from the incident. It'd only been four days, it was going to be a while before Louis felt okay. The day of the incident and the day after Louis didn't move from Harry's arms, didn't want to eat, but Harry had made him eat a turkey sandwich at lunch and some eggs for dinner.