Chapter 2

*Edited*

“I have two weeks to move into his home,” Louis told his mum the next day, he would have told her the important information when he got back from the meeting but he wasn’t up to it. His mum had tried to ask but he ignored her and went to bed, he had embarrassed himself in front of his Dom, his life was over.

“Is he going to keep you in school?” Louis' mother asked. He loved his mum, he kind of had to. But sometimes he hated how nosy she could be.

“Yeah, he is,” Louis grumbled picking up his glass of orange juice, taking a small sip of it.

“Did he give you anything to take home?” She asked and Louis nodded, thinking about the folder sitting in his room on his dresser. “Well, what was it?”

Louis sighed looking at his mum. She had the same colour of hair as Louis did and her build was much like his. Louis was a little, too, much like his mother. “Just an envelope telling me about himself and things that I needed to fill out for him,” Louis told her and she nodded, turning to the stove to check on the noodles that were boiling. They were going to have pasta for lunch.

“Are you going to meet him again before you go to live with him?” Louis’ mother asked, and he shrugged, looking down at his cellphone sitting next to him. His number was in the results that Harry would have recieved, Louis couldn’t contact Harry but he was sure hoping that his Dom would contact him. “Have you checked your e-mail? He may be one of those old fashioned Dom’s. I mean, he is in his thirties,” Louis groaned and stood up from his seat.

“I’ll go check it. If he did send me an email he probably thinks that I’m ignoring him or something,” Louis told his mum and left the room, rushing up the stairs to his room. His laptop was sitting on his bed and Louis sat himself in front of it. He logged into his email and cursed himself for not checking sooner, Harry did try to contact him a few hours earlier.

To: Louis Tomlinson

From: Harry Styles

Subject: Coming to my home

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday at the shoppe, Louis. I would like to invite you to my home this weekend to show you around and get you familiar with your new home.

Sincerely,

Harry Styles (Dom)

Louis leaned back against his mass of pillows and reread the message a few times to make sure it was telling him what he thought. Harry Styles was signed with Dom at the end, every email or text would be signed with Dom or Sub depending on their role. Dom/Sub was only an added signature once said Dom/Sub was assigned. Louis pulled his laptop closer to his legs and hit the reply button.

To: Harry Styles

From: Louis Tomlinson

Subject: Thank you

The pleasure was mine, sir. I would love to come over to your home and get adjusted with things. How should I dress?

Sincerely,

Louis Tomlinson (Sub)

Louis hit the send button before he could chicken out of the short message he wrote. He stared at the dim laptop screen until it bleeped with a new inbox. Louis clicked it, now giddy.

To: Louis Tomlinson

From: Harry Styles

Subject:

Casual clothes will do, please dress warm for the weather outside, I do not need you getting sick. I will be at your home at noon on Saturday. Please be ready.