Chapter 11

Louis was still cuddled against Harry the next morning, but Harry’s alarm went off and the Dom eventually untangled himself from the smaller boy’s limbs so he could roll out of bed. Louis sat up immediately, gathering blankets around himself to keep the chill of the room away. He pursed his lips out in a little pout, one that made Harry arch a brow.

“You really should get up to get in the habit of waking up for school,” the Dom informed him, and Louis’ face fell a bit. He was not looking forward to school at all.

“Yes sir,” he sighed, but he snuggled further into the blankets. “Do you have anything specific you want me to wear today?”

“Something warm, clearly, judging by how you’re burrowing into those blankets,” Harry murmured idly as he turned and stepped into his own closet.

Louis tossed off the blankets and scurried, in just his boxers and t-shirt, to his closet as well. He decided that something warm would be a pair of tights and one of Harry’s large jumpers. When he shyly walked back out of the closet, Harry was pulling a black turtleneck sweater over his head, one that made Louis’ mouth water a bit. He was, however, disappointed that he couldn’t see Harry’s neck. He very much liked the tendons there. Harry smiled at Louis when he finally looked at him.

“Is this okay?” Louis squeaked hopefully.

“It’s very nice,” Harry approved. “I like you in my clothing. It was a good decision to put those jumpers in there.”

The sub blushed, and Harry walked over to cup his face in one hand as his other arm wrapped possessively around Louis’ waist. He brushed their lips together, and Louis shivered, but it wasn’t from the cold.

Louis lowered his gaze down to Harry’s firm chest, and when he spoke his voice was soft, “What are we doing today?”

“I have work again,” Harry told him. “A bit earlier than normal, so I won’t be there for breakfast.”

Louis’ eyes widened. If Harry wasn’t going to be at the table with him but Zayn was going to be, then Louis didn’t feel like going to breakfast either. Without thinking he shook his head quickly, “No, please! Come to breakfast, I-”

“Pardon me?” Harry began sternly. “What was that you just said? Did you say no?”

Louis felt Harry seize his chin firmly, forcing Louis to meet his gaze, and Louis finally choked, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, sir. I’m just scared because Zayn and-”

Harry’s expression softened considerably then, “Before you tried to speak against what I was saying, I was going to ask if you would like to join me for breakfast in my office. Now I’m not so sure.”

“I’ll be good,” Louis gasped automatically, gazing at Harry sincerely. He knew how much Harry preferred eye contact rather than being shied away from. “Very good for you sir, I’m sorry. I won't disobey or be loud.”

Harry examined him for a few moments, but then he nodded, “Very well. You may join me.”

Louis kissed Harry’s jaw happily, hugging his Dom, “Thank you, sir. Thank you so much.”

Harry gently hugged him back, but then he patted Louis’ bum, “Get something to preoccupy yourself, pet, because I can’t have any distractions today.”

And that was how Louis found himself seated on the couch in Harry’s office, eating beans and toast and doing an essay about his Christmas break. He mainly jotted down possible opening paragraphs, making sure to include how he’d been matched. How he had been matched with Harry.

The first time I opened up my letter that told me about my Dominate, I never imagined anyone like Harry. Yes, I could see that he was a stunningly handsome man; curly brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, and incredibly fit. I was scared though. I was scared because he was thirty-two, I’m only eighteen, and because the letter said Harry was incredibly high maintenance. He is that, he expects a lot from me but it’s things that are good for me, he expects what will make me a better person and I don’t think he’ll ever take me for granted. I’ve only known him for a few weeks now but I have come to love him so much. He takes care of me, and I wish with all of my being that I can be a better submissive for him, because I am terrified that I’m not good enough. I’m terrified that he will leave me.