Chapter 4

Robins POV

It's been a few Weeks an Regina And me have been texting very much. She still didn't know who I actually was and that was good; no one knew. Well we've been growing closer over texts but in school we got even worse. I was being a real Bully to her you could say. I also let the Boys Scare her. No one would touch her thought; she was mine and every boy that tried it got beaten up by me.

M: Hey Gorgeous😜😘❤️😏
R: Hey R😊💖
M: How is my Queen Today?
R: Stop calling me that; you're making me blush in Public!😅😩💖 and I'm fine, wbu?
M: Well But Regina does Mean Queen; and it couldn't fit better. I'm great because I'm texting you😜❤️
R: Why won't you tell me who you are, R?
M: it would ruin Things and I have my Reasons; now, what do you think about the People in your Class?😜❤️😘
R: to be honest, they're Okay...some of them are Nice, others are mean and Scary.
M: Who scares you my Dear?

They wouldn't last long! Even though I couldn't show weakness in front of anyone; I wouldn't let her feel Sad.

R: Robin Locksley, Killian Jones, some others, I'm not sure if you know them. They're pretty scary and pretty much of a Bully
M: Maybe they have their Reasons?❤️
R: Why? No one would want that, would you? I mean I would never want to be like that; bully people. And even if; there's nothing for them. They're mean and terrifying.
M: probably you're right, I have to go; see you in School Beautiful😘❤️

Great. So she was too terrified to believe in the Good Of me. Well she had every reason-great Locksley! I was about to wake Roland up but he was already up and curled into a Ball as he held his Stomach. "What's wrong, little one?", I asked as I Stroke Over his Stomach instead of him. "My Tummy hurts and my Head does.", He Explained And I Put the Blanket Back Over his little body. "Alright buddy, wait a second.", I Said as I went through the house and got a thermometer as I looked into my Fathers Room once again; maybe I just did it to see if he was still alive; probably. Anyway, He was nowhere to see which told me he was already at a new Bar or in a new Woman's Room; I didn't want him around Roland Thought, so I locked the front door and went back to Roland where I found him still in the Position in which I left him.

"Alright you've got a Fever so what about if us two stay home today? Okay?", I asked and he clapped his little Hands together. "Can I have A Tea? And some food like Momma always made?", He asked with a little sparkle in his little eyes. "I'm sorry Roland but you know I can't cook, but we can order some Food from Granny's.", I suggested and he pouted a little. I was about to say more but my Phone rang and Showed Reginas Screen.

"Regina, why are you calling me? I'm busy.", I snapped as I picked up the Phone while watching Roland. "Why aren't you here in school? Today we have to make that presentation and I can't do it alone Robin!", She Replied. "Well too bad for you I'm not coming over today.", I snapped back. "Why? Robin this isn't about your Grade it's also about mine and I need you for that!", She Said, almost begging. She was right; I knew it but I couldn't Tell her. "I can't Okay, My Little Brother is sick.", I Explained honestly. Actually I had no Idea why I didn't just lie to her or tell her any Reason why I didn't want to be At school but I decided for the Truth-god that Woman. "Aww, how old is he? Should I come over?", She asked and Roland must have heard it because he nodded his Head excitedly and made a little playing Gesture. "You really don't have to do that.", I Said; actually I wanted her to come over but it wouldn't end good. "It's alright; if you're not here I can't do the Presentation anyway. Send me your Address.", She Said chuckling. "Alright."