Chapter 5

Robins POV

"Hey.", She Said chuckling as I opened the Door for her. "Hey.", I Replied coldly. "Where is he? And what's his Name?", She asked and I locked the Door behind her before leading her to Rolands Room. "Robin!", He Said And Opened his Arms as I picked him Up. "Okay so, Regina-Roland, Roland-Regina.", I Explained shortly and a Smile Turned curled on both of their Lips.

"Can you cook Lasagna?", Roland asked and Regina giggled a little. "I love cooking Lasagna.", She Replied smiling. "You Know you don't have to do that.", I Said as we followed her to the Kitchen. "Well if I don't do it then I have no distractions and have to look in your Face that literally kills me with Looks and the way you talk to me; like I'd be the worst person on earth, so well, I rather cook for this little one.", She Said with a Shrug as she took everything out of The fridge and prepared some other Kitchen Things Which I had no Idea Of. Actually it hurt me that she knew about it; how I treated her and it sounded meaner and worse than I saw it before; still i had to be like that since She was already way too much in my Head-and my House. Also As a kid I always used to Cook with my Mother but as she died I had no one that showed me how it worked anymore and i also didn't find the time for it anymore; I had to become an adult. "Alright Then, lets get you to bed buddy.", I Said as I left the Room again and went with Roland to his One.

"You're a Good Cook.", I complimented as we ate the Lasagna, well me and Regina ate, Roland basically gobbled it all. "Thanks I guess, I've leaned it from my Mother.", She Said chuckling as she watched Roland a little. "So how is your Family Like?", I asked; I didn't know why but suddenly I wanted to know everything about her. "It was fine until my Fathers death I guess, then everything turned.", She Said shrugging; obviously she didn't want to tell me about her Family and her Father. "Are you going to stay in Town after this Year?", I asked and she shook her Head. "I hope not; I want to leave this Town to be Honest; it also didn't bring me much Luck and Happiness, I'll look for any Collage in New York, I heard everything Is possible there. What about you?", She Explained. "Well after this year, if I can graduate, then I will move with Roland to my Aunt in New York And go for some little Jobs before I can find a Good Collage.", I Explained And she smiled a little. "You still didn't tell me how old he is.", She Said chuckling and before I could answer Her Question Roland Already Held four of his Little Fingers in the Air That were all full of the Sauce. "So how old are you and your Sister?", I asked, the Redhead looked way older Than she had to be to graduate in my Opinion. "I'm seventeen and she is twenty; I know she wouldn't have to do the School Year again but she does it because she didn't want me to be alone in a new Class and she also does Some jobs besides school, she's pretty protective over me.", She Explained with a Shrug as she Took a napkin and cleaned Rolands Face Up That was full of Lasagna. It broke my Heart to know I'd be mean and a bully to her after that day again.