Chapter 12

Robins POV

I woke up in Regina's Bed as she was cuddled up close to me while my Arms were around hers. I kissed her Head a little and turned around as I let out a Scream causing the Beautiful Brunette to wake up. "Zelena?!", She asked as she looked at the Redhead that was probably just about to kill me with the Dangerously sharped Key in her Hand.

"What is the Asshole doing here?!", She asked and I moved more to Regina. "He-He's not an Asshole. He's my Boyfriend.", She Said giggling and I felt her soft Lips pressing against my cheek causing me to smile uncontrollably. "What? Baby he is an Asshole that was mean to you since he knows you.", She said. Damn I was glad neither me or Regina were naked since we didn't do anything the Day before-her Sister would've killed me surely. "It was because I knew I loved her.", I Explained And Kissed her Cheek as well. "Fine. If you hurt her then I will come after you. You won't be able to hide from me and I will find you everywhere you go. You will be in Pain that much I can promise. Anyway, finally My Little Sister has a Boyfriend. Did you do it already?", She asked and I looked at Regina who sat next to me wide eyes and blushing. God she was so adorable!!

"Zelena!", She Said causing me and the Redhead to chuckle. Her sister may have been scary as hell but she was also quite funny. "What Gigi? He's your first Actual boyfriend.", Zelena Said as she cupped Reginas Face in her Hands and tapped her on the Nose before pulling away again. "So Lovelies, What are we going to do today? Since you're still in bed I doubt that you'll go to school?", She Said And Regina was still blushing in the cutest way as possible. I wanted to kiss her so badly but At the same Time I was really afraid of her Sister...I knew one thing, I had to get her on my side. "Nope. We also don't have any plans yet I guess, completely up to her.", I Said And Regina kissed my Cheek again as she Wrapped her Arms around my neck. "Ugh just Kiss her. I won't bite you.", Zelena huffed with an eye Roll and I wasted no more time as I pulled Regina closer and pecked her Lips. "Awwwwwweeeeee you guys are so adorable!", Zelena Said And Regina blushed Again. "Zelena can you maybe....give us some Space?", She asked as she lined her fingers with mine. "Oh sure. But you have to understand me Gigi, he's your first actual Boyfriend. Dani didn't count. And you guys are sooooo adorable together! My OTP!", She Said as she Squeezed Reginas Cheeks a Little And gave me a smile before leaving the Room.

"I like your Sister, she's funny and I like it that she's protective over you.", I Said And she giggled a little as she rubbed her cheeks. "Well...it's not so cool for me every time. On the other Hand I have no idea what I'd do without her. She always builds me up after my Mother's Lover abuses me.", She Said. "Does your Mother Know about him?", I asked and she shook her head no. "I-I'm afraid to tell her. He told me he would kill me if I told her. I-I'm just so afraid of him and maybe he'll stop by hisself someday or my Mother will break up with him.", She Said And a single Tear rolled down her Cheek. "I won't ever let him hurt you Regina, I promise.", I Said as I kissed her again.