Chapter 19

Robins POV
Smut warning

Days had turned into weeks already and Regina And me were watching a Movie on Netflix as Roland was at a Friends Place And Regina's Mother was with her Sister At their Friends Place for some Dinner Party or something. "Robin.", She Said in a whisper and I Hummed in reply. "C-Can you...", She began but didn't continue as I looked down at her Petite Frame leaning against me. "What is it Baby Girl?", I asked and she gulped a little before answering. "C-Can you make Love to me?", She asked and I felt as my Breath hitched . Did she just actually ask that?! "A-Are you sure Baby?", I asked and she nodded as she leaned up and Pecked my Lips. "Please Robin. I'm ready.", She conformed and I waisted no more time as I Squeezed her Ass and kissed her Deeply and picked her up in my Arms and carried her upstairs to her Bedroom.

I put off my Shirt and she looked at my Chest as she slowly undid her Shirt as well before putting it off. "You want me to undress you?", I asked and she nodded as I leaned over her. "Alright Baby.", I whispered into her Ear as I Pulled Down Her Jeans And her socks. "You're so Hot.", I Said Almost in a Moan as I looked at her Almost Bare Body underneath me. Not to mention my super hardened Chock. She undid my belt and I stripped down the Jeans as well as she roamed her Fingers Over My Bare Chest Again. Sometimes it felt like my Bizeps was everything that held us together. "Alright cutie, when was your last time?", I asked as I undid her Bra and pulled it off, my eyes lever leaving her Amazing Breasts Thought. "Um...some Months. Maybe six.", She Replied as she brought me back to Reality.

"Alright Baby. I'll go slow first okay?", I asked and she nodded and let me Put off her Panties as well. I licked Over her Entrance as hot moans escaped her Lips. I placed her Legs at my Shoulders and guided her Hand to my Hair, silently telling her she could grab it. I loved how she tasted; I've had some Girls before but she was different. I could do that all day. I licked a few more times and sometimes I also sucked on her Soft Flesh as her Delicious Moans filled the Room. "R-Robin. I'm so close.", She Said As her Grip on my Hair tightened. I started fucking her With my Tongue And Made sure my Nose would brush against her Entrance by ever Lick I did. Her Legs became shaky around me and she was Moaning my Name all over again; I guess both of us knew that she was on the Edge already. "Robin I."- "Let go Baby Girl.", I Hummed Against her And licked over her Once again before I felt her sweet Juices in my Face and in my Mouth.

"You ready?", I asked and as she nodded I slowly went into her causing Thick Moans to escape her Lips. "God you're so hot.", I groaned as I pushed in all way before moving a little out again, just to thrust back in. "Faster. Please.", She Moaned And Held herself onto my Shoulders as I felt her Nails probably just Scratching the Skin off my Body. Like Literally. Girls and their Nails-Shortly-Pain. "Alright cutie.", I Said And began moving faster into her. "Yes. Yes. Right there!", She yelled and held tighter onto me. I kissed her Forehead and Quickened my Thrusts a little more. She Screamed out my name a few more times before I felt her Delicious juices all over me. "Holy Shit im going to come as well.", I groaned and speeded up a little more sending myself over the Edge.

"Move in With me after We Graduate.", I Said as both of us laid in her Bed, still panting. "What?", She asked as she looked to me from her laying position. We didn't bother putting some clothes on Thought. "Move in with me after we graduate. I will do some More jobs besides school and I will get us two some cute apartment that you can Decorate however you want it as long as it's not ALL pink. I don't want to leave this Town. I want to stay with you and build a family.", I Explained And I could see her eyes watering a little as she pulled me into a deep and meaningful kiss. "I want that too.", She Said as we rested our foreheads against each other's.

So, that was the Last Part of the Story; sadly. I'm not sure maybe there will be some sequel in the Future; maybe not🤷🏻‍♀️ Love ya so much and thanks for all the commenting; it keeps me motivated.

If you have some Request then you can comment them here or on my Profile as usual💗👑💗

I'll to to publish the Dark OQ Fanfic a little bit later today or _MsBitch_ is probably gonna kill me😂❤️❤️💁‍♀️💋