Chapter 6

Robins POV

It broke my Heart as I watched Killian, Jefferson And Neal being mean to Regina and pushing her to the Ground But It had to be to keep myself safe-I guess-I wasn't sure anymore. "Hey Rubs, can You take Roland for me today? He's sick and waiting in the Car but I need to be in school today.", I asked and she nodded. Ruby was an actual friend; she knew when something was off and she was the only one that knew about Roland-her and Regina. She knew about my Father which is why Roland often stayed at her Place with her Grandma. "Sure, just drive him there. Granny is there.", She informed kindly as she handed me a key.

"So...about Mills.", She started as we made our way outside to the Cars, we weren't much away since I wouldn't let Roland all alone for long. "What about her?", I asked coldly. "You Like Her Don't you?", She asked Grinning. "Yes. Maybe. I'm not sure. There just that thing about her that makes me go Crazy but she wouldn't ruin everything, she would see my real Face, she would let everybody see my real face and then nobody would be scared of me anymore which is why everybody is going to hurt me.", I Explained with a sigh. "Nobody hurts her, and she doesn't wear a mask, in fact she's pretty Kind and cute.", Ruby Explained shrugging. "And also, Love is not something bad, maybe you don't need the mask anymore once you have her.", She Explained. "You really think so?", I asked and she nodded. "Yes you stupid dork! She's your Woman!", She Said causing both of us to laugh. "Alright I'll be back.", I Said as we waved goodbye and o got Roland to Ruby's Place.

I thought the whole day about things I could say to her or how to apologize to Regina. I've been an Asshole and I know that now. As i watched my 'friends' I just saw how mean I've been. I've been ignoring her, I've terrified her, I've bullied her and I've snapped at her. Nobody deserves that and especially not such an angel like her.

"Regina!", I yelled but she didn't turn around to me as she continued walking down the Corridor Of The School. "Regina!", I yelled again but she still didn't stop. "Wait!", I yelled as I took hold of her Wrist and spun her around. "Ow! Robin Stop it!", She Said And I Quickly Let go of her Wrist, why was she so easy to hurt? I looked down and there was a huge bruise on her wrist but not caused by me, I could tell since I just carefully grabbed for her Arm and that looked more like someone held her In a strong and rough grip. She quickly put her jacket over it before her reddened glassy Brown eyes Met Mine. "What? Why can't you just leave me alone?!", She asked as A Single Tear ran down her Cheek. I tried to talk but she interrupted me once again. "Seriously Why can't you just tell your stupid Friends to leave me alone Robin?! What have I ever done to you?! Since the Day I walked into your Class you and your Friends are mean to me, why?! There has to be a reason, hasn't it?! Don't you like new ones, fine but guess what I'm not the only one!", She said with more Tears running down her Cheek before she ran away. I really messed that up-all together with Killian, Neal and Jefferson! God I should've listened to David and Ruby!