Chapter 7

Robins POV
"Dude did she just yell at you?! Time to teach her a Lesson!", Killian grunted smirking as he was about to go after her but I stopped him by his Arm. "No, leave her alone Killian.", I demanded as I looked at the Place she stood before. "Why not dude? I mean seriously little Mills here needs to learn what the rules are. She can't just do that; just let me handle this.", He Said smirking. "And how exactly are you going to handle this?!", I asked, Well more snapped. "Well she is quite attractive I must say; first of all I want to see what she thinks of me if you understand what I mean, and then she's going to learn how to talk with us.", He Said with his Fist pressed together in front of our Faces, still that smirk on his Face. "And I Said leave her The Fuck Alone Killian!", I Said as I felt so much Anger running through my Body already by the thought of him hurting her.

It was the Last Lesson-Sports and I was Highly Concerned since neither Regina, or Killian, or Neal was there and the Lesson was almost over already. I went out of the Sports hall as I began looking for them; I knew it wouldn't be Good.
I heard muffled screams from one of the unused bathrooms; actually they were locked but that time someone was in there and as I went closer I saw Neal standing in front of it.

"What the hell dude? Who's in there?!", I asked but he didn't reply. "You can't go in now, they're not done.", He Said And my blood boiled by the thought of what he did to her. I punched Neal in the Face until he laid at the floor innocuous, then I opened the Door and found Regina Pressed Against the Wall as Killian's Hand was around her throat and His Other Hand was Grabbing her Jeans to hold her close. "Hey! Leave her the fuck alone!", I yelled as I pushed him away and Regina fell to the Ground with Tears running down her Cheeks. "Just wanted to help you and show her how to talk with us.", Killian Said smirking and I punched him in the Face like it did with Neal.

"You Son Of a Bitch!", He yelled and punched me back as I felt a huge pain in my Nose. I punched him at the Ribs and as he fell down to the Floor I kneeled over him and started punching him All over again. My Hands hurt already from the punching and I felt blood running down my Nose as my Anger took over me.

"Robin Stop!", Regina yelled as she pulled on my Shoulder to get me off my 'friend'. "Robin it's enough!", She Said again and as I looked down I found him unconscious laying at the floor with Blood running down his Nose and several other wounds in his Face. I turned around to see A red shaped mark of his Hands around her Neck, some of his Fingernail scratches at her Stomach and some bites on her Shoulders and Neck. "Regina! Are you alright?", I asked as I rushed to her but she backed off. "Am I?! You could've killed him! Leave me Alone Robin! What's your problem with me?", She asked as Tears ran down her Cheeks, making her Big brown eyes even bigger and red swollen. "Regina you have to believe me I didn't know about any of this!", I tried but she shook her head and Ran Out Of The Room And probably Home.