Chapter 11

Robins POV

"D-Do you want to come in? I mean my Mother and her Boyfriend aren't here this week and Zelena is probably staying at a friends place. I mean of course you don't ha-" "I want.", I Cut her off and she chuckled a little as she stepped aside and I got inside of the House. It was huge indeed. "Are you Okay?", I asked as I Looked Down at her And cupped her Face in my Large Hands. "Yes...I guess...I guess I will be.", She Said as a single Tear rolled down her pink cheek.

"Okay, anyway. Wanna watch a Movie?", I asked and she chuckled a little as she nodded. It kind of Reminded me of Roland Thought. I also was pretty glad he was at Ruby's Place again, with her and her Grandma. "Alright, Which one? You choose.", She Said And chuckled cutely again. "Alright, What do you think about Horror Movies?", I asked and she Bit her Lip a little. "Their Scary But some of them are also cool.", She Said as she put some Popcorn out of the Cupboard in the Kitchen And Put it in the Microwave. "Alright, so...Truth Or Dare, Saw, Insidious, Sinister Or Child's Play?", I asked and she put her Finger under her chin. "What's The Scariest one?", She asked. "Well Saw is pretty brutal but for you it's probably Child's Play.", I Explained And she giggled a little. "Then that.", She said as she took out a plastic bowl for the Popcorn. "You sure? It's a Movie for big Girls.", I Said smirking. I just wanted to test her Reaction thought. "I am A Big Girl!", She Said as she crosses her Arms and poked out her bottom lip. "Alright. Child's Play it is.", I Said smirking as I kissed her Head. I also hoped for her that she'd have seen the Movie before.

"No no no no no don't do this!", Regina said as she covered her Eyes with her Hands and spread two fingers to look a little through it. I pulled her closer on my Lap as I kissed the side of her Head before she squealed up and buried her Face in my Chest with her eyes pressed shut as she Wrapped her Arms around me. "She did it hm?", I asked smirking and she nodded. I paused the Film and as she looked up at me I couldn't help but lean forward and peck her soft Lips. "Robin.", She Said as we pulled away and she placed her Fingers over my Lips. "That's my Name.", I Replied chuckling as I kissed her again; to my Surprise she actually leaned forward and kissed me back. I nibbled on her Bottom Lip and she immediately got the Hint and let my Tongue slip Into Her Warm Mouth where it met with hers. I pulled away after I sensed both of us needed some Air and cupped her Face in my Hands as I kissed her Nose. "Don't hurt me Robin.", She whispered barely hearable and I kissed her Nose again. "I would never. I promise I want this Cutie. Do you want to be my Girlfriend?", I asked and she wrapped her Arms and Legs around me. "Yes!", she answered and I kissed her Shoulder.