Characters

So this isn't a chapter, but I wanted to clear up on something's for the main characters!! 

Skylar:  she is 5'7, her age is 18, she has a mother, her father is supposedly dead, she had a sister, her hair color is a copper color, almost red but not quite, it goes half way down her back. Her eyes are a light green, when she gets mad they turn into a light violet. And when she goes full sanic mode, they turn red. 

Jonathan: he's 6'1, his age is 20, we don't know about his family yet, his hair color is brown, and just goes over his ears. He's also a knight, and doesn't like Aurther XD his eyes are brown

Aurther: He is 6'2, he is also 18, only 3 moths older than Skylar, we don't know much about his family, his hair is black, and is about as long as Jonathan's. He also has a sort of dark aura around him... but tho he can be mean, he also has a softer side he has only showed to Skylar. His eyes are a icy blue

Hope: She is 5'8, she is also 20, we know she has a brother named Luke, she has pale blond hair that goes to the small of her back. Her eyes are a milky white.

Alvin: He is 6'2, he is also 41, we don't know if he has, or had family, (yet), his eyes are an amber color.

Ali: He is 17, almost 18. He is also 5'11, he had light brown hair, same length as Aurther's and Jonathan's. We don't know if he has family or not. He's also a very happy person.

Luke: He's not a main main character, but he's around more often than others, He's 6 foot, had blond hair half and inch past his ears, we know he's related to Hope, his eyes are a darker shade of blue.

Sylvia: She is 5'8, we don't know if she has family, she also seems to recognize Skylar... maybe from the statue 🤔🤫. She had light brown hair that travels just past her shoulders, she is the Queen if Windkeep. Her eyes are a light purple.

Ok that's the main ones down, also thank you again for ALL the amazing support!! Hope you all have a lovely day.