New years

~The time was 9:25~

//Roman's POV//
We were setting up for our own little New Years party. Virgil and I were to do the task of making desserts for everyone. So I went with a cheesecake. But the fun part is that it has a little bit of champagne in it. Virgil thought about making some pies, decorated with some little edible New Years toppers.

What a cute idea. I love him so freaking much.

"So! What are we going to start with first?" I asked. Virgil a hand on his chin, thinking about which one would be the quickest to make.
"How about the cheesecake first? I think by the time it's done chilling, the pie will be almost done." He said. I nodded my head in agreement. We got the supplies ready and a recipe because we didn't know how to make what we were making. If we did it without a recipe, it would have been disastrous.

//Logan's POV//
Patton and I were stuck with the task with making the main courses. We were dumbfounded with what to make. We didn't know what to make really.

"So.....what should we make?" Asked Patton. He turned to me nervously. I don't know why he was so nervous though. I patted his head and told him not to worry.

"We'll come up with something. Don't stress about it too much." I said, giving a smile to assure him that there is nothing to worry about. He smiled.

"Okay!" Said Patton. "Let's look something up. Maybe we can find something online."
I nodded my head. I took out my phone, Patton doing the same thing, and looked up New Years recipes.

A few minutes went by and I couldn't find anything that the four of us would enjoy.
"I found one! Here right here!" Said Patton excitedly. He rushed his phone in front of my face and pointed at the recipe. I couldn't get a good looks at it since he was literally shoving the phone in my face for me to see the recipe.

"Patton I can't see. Move the phone out of my face please." I said to him as I moved the phone with my own hand.

"Oh, sorry!" Said Patton as he moved the phone out of my face.

He seemed really excited about find a recipe. Then again, I don't blame him. We've been looking for the past 30 minutes already and haven't even started on anything.
Once he got the phone out of my face, I finally got a better look at it.

"Newt years spaghetti......I mean it's better than nothing. I guess we can go Italian for the New Years tonight. How about we make some lasagna as well?" I said go Patton. He was nodding his head in agreement so we went to the kitchen to start.

But little did we know, Roman and Virgil already started on the desserts so  that meant Patton and I have to wait until they are done so that we can start on our dishes. Luckily, they were almost done.
Patton and I just stood there watch Virgil and Roman make the desserts. I'm pretty sure they saw us and started to hurry the process up so that they won't keep us waiting. But I really didn't mind. I'm not sure about Patton though.

By the time they were done, it was almost time for dinner. Almost. Patton and I got down to cooking business. We decided that one of us should do one dish while the other does the other dish. I decided to go with making the lasagna.
Since I didn't know how to make one from scratch, I pulled up a recipe. Nothing special, just a normal lasagna. Patton pulled up his recipe and started as well.

I looked over to see what time it was.

~The time was 10:27~
We have enough time before we eat. The spaghetti was almost done and the lasagna was already in the oven. I was helping Patton with the spaghetti to move things a bit faster.