Wattpad Original
There are 16 more free parts

Chapter 70

The sensation of what had always been between us sizzled and crackled over my flesh with such intensity I felt like a live wire

The sensation of what had always been between us sizzled and crackled over my flesh with such intensity I felt like a live wire. I needed Graysen, now. "Protection?"

In between kissing me, he murmured, "You incinerated my clothes...along with the condom."

Shit, shit, shit. I had.

He said, "I'll go, fuck, I'll go back to the mansion."

I broke away from our kiss. Graysen was glassy-eyed and gorgeous, lips parted and swollen. He blinked rapidly as if dazedly coming to grips with the fact I'd pulled away.

"I..." Chewing my lip, I glanced into the undergrowth. Was I really going to do this? "I take a tonic once a month. House Simonis," I explained, surprised at how low and husky my voice was. "I can't get pregnant. My mother... She gave it to me once I turned nineteen. I suppose she thought you might...well, I guess she thought we might..."

A strange quality sank into his gaze, something so strangely unlike him—frantic and nervous—it stunned me. He framed my face with his large hands. His breathing was ragged and his voice strangled, and he lowered his lashes as if he couldn't say this while looking into my eyes. "There's only one girl...I've ever wanted to feel...wrapped around my cock...milking my c-cum." Nostrils flaring, he moaned...actually made himself moan and bite his lip to speak the words. "Nelle, I just want to f-fuck you," he pleaded.

He was power and strength. A wild beast cloaked in human skin. And I had him begging.

A thrill rippled down my spine to think that I could bring this man to his knees.

"Okay then."

He sucked in a breath. "Are you sure?"

Grinning, I leaned in and nipped his bottom lip. "More than."

He blew out a pent-up breath, relief flowing through him, enough to make those taut muscles relax slightly. His gaze suddenly flashed with warning. "Don't burn the woods down."

Hells, he was right though. My power was entwined with my emotions and it had torn free every time we'd been physical. Sexual, if I was being specific.

I took hold of his arm and in a burst of motion, I swifted us into the cave behind the waterfall, letting the fire loose, pale flames scoring the pitted roof of the cavern. It sparkled and lit the damp place in pockets of silver light and it looked like the night sky, as if the stars were so close we could reach out and touch them.

I usually came into the cavern during the day when the sunshine shone through the cascading water and kept the space full of light. But at night...I couldn't...unless I illuminated it with fire first. But us being here was safer than the woods or the mansion where I might burn it down, since it seemed that whenever I was intimate with Graysen I lost control over my dark magic.

The cavern was small and intimate with a naturally forming ledge on one side and its stone floor wet with water. Undulating light from the fire burning overhead skittered all over Graysen's body as he jolted in shock, hissing through his teeth. He rose and advanced on me, backing me up against the smooth ledge of rock. "A warning might have been good." Grabbing hold of my waist, he swung us both around, lifting me at the same time to place me on the stone ledge. I yelped in surprise, then my mouth made a delighted O.