Chapter 2

Kish POV

Beep beep

Beep beep

The alarm clock was going off for awhile now and I tried my best to ignore it by putting the pillow over my head but it didn't stop the beeping sound of the alarm.

Half woken I tried to shut it off. When I finally shut it off I went back to sleep only to be woken seconds later by a knocking on my door which kept me from going back to sleep.

"Miss Bartley wake up. Your going to be late for school again for the second time in the week." I heard my maid on the next side of the door.

"Go away" I groan out. I hate it when they wake me from my beauty sleep. How ironic I never woke up looking beautiful after I took my beauty naps it's always the opposite.

"If you don't get up out of bed right now I would have no choice but to drag you out of the bed Miss Bartley. Or maybe you would want the usual. Do you Miss Bartley? Do you want to miss first period?" She was murmuring on the other side of the door.

"Go away" after a minute or two I heard nothing then I heard foot steps leaving my bedroom door. I took advantage of my victory and went back to sleep.

I was startled out of my sleep when I felt a sudden amount of cold water wash over my body which made me shiver.

"What the hell" I yelled.

" I warned you Miss Bartley but you didn't listen. Now get dress for school you only have fifteen minutes to get ready or you'll be late for school again"

"You could have just drag me out off the bed instead of throwing a bucket of cold water on me in my sleep" I said through gritted teeth

"That wouldn't be fun would it Miss Bartley and I like this option better" she said with a smile on her face.

"You know you don't have to call me Miss Bartley right. Just call me Kish like all my other friends. I hate it when you call me that" This is a argument we have alot and she would not oblige and I keep telling her over and over again.

"Anything you say Miss Bartley" She said with a mischievous smile. She knows that it annoys me and I think she does it on purpose to torture me. I don't like when the staff acknowledge me like that but unlike my other siblings they don't share the same sentiment as me thinking the staff is below them and so they demand respect."You need to hurry so you won't be late for school. Breakfast is ready and serve down in the dining hall and if you want to catch it you need to get ready right away"

"Fine. But don't think I won't get back at you for this". I jump out the bed and get ready for school as my maid walked out of the room to do whatever chore she had to do. I love my employees and so I treat them like friends and family. I don't see way they have to be treated how they are treated by my older siblings. My thoughts trail me in and out off the show and I finally get dress for school and head down stairs.

"Nice of you to join us Kish we were just thinking you finally live up to your words and just run away" Bella said as I enter the dining room. I felt the jab but I didn't let it get to me because I did not want to let her see that her words hurt. I just ignore her and went to sit in my usual seat and ate my break fast.

They continued their conversation that they were having before I walked in. They are always babbling about this guy called Austin Slyder and he is the captain of the football team. How handsome he is and has a great body. They always agrue about which one of them he would choose and how they would happily marry him and have his children. They talk of him non stop like he is fucking God or something and I just don't get the.

"Did you hear that he broke up with Christine?" I heard Bella asking Cami

"I heard she broke up with him. Well that's what Crystal her best friend told me" said Cami

"Now I can get my shot being his girlfriend since he dump that bitch" I just had to rolled my eyes. They all talk like being with the guy is a game or something.

I hadn't notice that they were looking at me now." Is there a problem Kish is something wrong with your breakfast" I hadn't realized that I was frowning.

"Um... no just thinking of something" I said.

" I think she has a crush on Austin and she was thinking about him how disgusting" Cami piped in.

"No I don't. I don't even know the guy" I defend myself

"Everyone knows the guy. Captain of the football team, most popular guy in school and most handsome in the school. How could you not know the guy and you go to the same school as him" Bella start pointing out the obvious.

"Unlike you and the other girls I have a life that does not revolve around fawning over a guy who hardly know that you guys exist" I was tired of all of them. They all act like the guy is God. Stupid girls I think to myself would fall for him and my sisters are stupid I expect nothing less.