Chapter 13

A/N this chapter will start with Betty POV and then back to Kish POV. I am just trying something new. I won't keep you from the story with any unnecessary writing so go ahead and read.

Betty POV

I can't say that I wasn't shocked when Kish agreed to come to the party with Moya and me without arguing and trying to back out of it with her bag of excuses that we hear every time we invite her to something that is not educational or it wasn't on her little schedule. I wonder what was going through her head at the time. I was a little disappointed though to be honest because I love when Moya and her argue about nonsense but I hate it when they drag me into there squabble.

Anyway back to my previous thoughts about Kish. She has changed so much but not the bad change but a good one. She is no longer the sad girl I met and came to care about years ago. There is no longer sadness in her eyes nor a frown plastered on her face. Her eyes are cleared and fill with joy and her face is brighter and she smiles more often. She even looks prettier if you asked me.

I am also glad that she finds someone to love and I hope he loves her too. If that beautiful shit hurt her in any way I swear I am going to have his head. Oh when I am done with him he won't even remember how he looked and he wouldn't be able to recognize his handsome face if he hurt my best friend. I cut him up piece by piece and feed him to the sharks.

When she is happy I am happy. When she is sad I feel sad too. When she cries it makes me want to cry too. Our actions of pulling her out of her shell is not to corrupted her but we want her to have more fun. No we are not bad influence but we are the best influence to be around. You can never get tired of us. We want her to let loose. To make the wind lead her. We want her to have a normal teenage life.

Not the one where she buries her head in her textbooks all day and all of her high school years and follow her stupid schedule and follow a certain pattern. Moya and I just keep pulling at her strings so she will loosen a little but boy she is stubborn as hell.

But now the pulling and pushing is working. I think. I don't know she has been showing her true side lately. Being more social than before and more open. Moya and I are so proud of her but she doesn't know. Don't you dare tell her. I don't want her to know how much we love and care for her.

I finally reached Moya's house and hunk the horn two time and she comes running out the door. I wonder which girl's boyfriend she is going to steal looking like that and I know the girl won't stand a chance unless she is a model and beautiful. I got to admit I am a little jealous of my best friend and I'll be lying to you if I told you I won't. The girl has everything a girl would want. Full lips, thick eyelashes and perfect brows. If I could steal those I would.

"Lets go." I said and stepped on the gas pedal and to our next stop. Kish's house. She has a lovely home and I love going over to her house. She treats us like part of her family and we have excess to everything well not everything but everything that as to do with her. I love that she has everything but doesn't show it or act like she do.

With my driving it didn't take long and I was driving into her driveway. I did the same when I picked up Moya and she came running through the door. I pressed my lip in a thin line. I am not going to day anything but I can't say the same for Moya.

"What the hell are you wearing." She blurted out and Kish looks down on her clothes that she had on and looked back at us in confusion obviously not seeing what the problem was and I bet her choose of clothing was going for comfortable and less revealing. "Why didn't you call us for help we couldn't have come over earlier to help you get dress for the party."

"These is nothing wrong with my choose of wearing what I am in now. Now let's go or we are going to be late for the party." She tells Moya and narrowed her eyes at her annoyed which in return she gets a rolled eye.