Chapter 22

Kish POV

I panicked when I saw her walking over to me. I know she is going to use this to blackmail me. She will use it to get Rolan back from me. I don't want to lose him. I know how this looks but she will turn it into what it looks like a lie and tell Rolan I cheated on him with her brother.

"Well well well if it isn't the boyfriend stealer. What Rolan dicks not big enough for you so you choose to fuck my brother as a bonus." She said and snapped a picture of me. The light was blinding and I had to close my eyes so it doesn't blind me. I opened my eyes to see her typing away on her phone and I know who she is sending it to. My body tensed seeing that would look like I had sex with someone and now in his shirt. I know my hair is a mess which carries off the image. She turns the phone to me and I see the caption that she used. I put up a strong front so she doesn't think that her action is affecting me but inside I am panicking my stomach turning.

"But he's not as good as Rolan though." I said shrugging. She looked lost. Did she think I would grovel and begged her? Looks like she forgot about our first encounter.

"So this is what he left me for a hoe?" She scuffed. "Thought it was something better. Look at you." She said circling me now.

"Says the cousin fucker." I said bitterly and she looked taken aback that I know that about her and that's the reason why they broke up. "Yes he told me how you broke his heart when he finally thought the both of you agreed to stop sleeping around but you couldn't keep up your part of the the bargain because you can't past the opportunities you get to open up your legs and donate. Always a kind person. Always giving. I like that about you." I taunt her stepping on her precious toes.

"Don't act like you're better than me. I know you sleep around and hear you are coming out of my brother's room in his shirt. And don't try to hide it that you haven't slept with him." She said pointing to the shirt.

"I am not acting like I am better than you just that I do a better job and the guys know my name and remember it after but for you I can't say the same. And this little thing is for my blouse he ruined. He's a beast in the bed. He ripped it off me along with my panty now I have to go home without my blouse and panty but you won't know that would you it would be nasty and inappropriate but I wouldn't past you if you did. Why would I try to hide that I slept with the most popular guy in school. It will just give me points if everyone knows." There it is that look on her face but much more painful.

"You think you can just come into my life and take away my boyfriend. We have been together for two years until you showed up with your fake ass and fake self parading like you're a saint but I am going to show the world who the real Kishimia is. A real big bitch and the world biggest lair." She said dangerously close to my face in a whisper. She fold her arms and puff. The sight was adorable.

"News flash. I just did. Two years of a relationship doesn't mean anything to me because if I can just walk into the relationship and take him away from you that just prove a point he didn't loved you honey." I said with alot of attitude. Like really two years. A waste. I wished I had met him earlier maybe I would have go through those relationships that I went through.

"You know nothing about our relationship that we had or anything for that matter." She said sending daggers at me.

"Trust me I know alot more than you do. Two years of waste time. Two years of cheating and lying, breaking up and getting back together, that just showed that you guys weren't right for each other. It was just an unhealthy relationship." I said picking at my nails. "And I am not a lair and I see no problem enjoying sex with different sex partner you don't since you have been doing it before me. You inspired me." My last statement full of sarcasm.