Chapter 9

** A/N This will be from Austin POV from the moment he met Kish**

Austin POV

Hateful words were throwed at me  by the most sexiest girl of the night. Well to be honest with myself I have seen better but her sexy was different. I paid more attention to her sexy lips as she spits vehemently but I am not hurt by her words I was too distracted by her lips and I haven't heard most of what she says. The only thing caught my attention was when she wanted me to solve what I had cost and I am willing to do it just so I can see her take her top off. I continue to listen to her curse at me then offer to let her borrow one of my sisters top and hope she has one like what the angry girl was wearing.

With my luck she had one in her closet and I hope she doesn't know that it is missing. She wants me to leave but I deny her what she wants. She gave me two choices leave or turn around. I choose the latter. I turned around but I could not control my actions. The perverted side of me take full control and I am staring at her chest like the pervert I am. She scold me for my action and left. Well that was a disappointment. No girl ever came this close to me and I don't satisfy her and myself. I thought she would be throwing herself at me like the rest of the girls downstairs but I thought wrong. I asked for her name but got nothing. No response like she didn't hear me asking a question and continue to walk.

Maybe she don't know who I am. Maybe she is not from around here or she is playing hard to get. She didn't show any sign that she  recognized me when she looked at me but she made it clear she didn't know me and she don't want to. I will gladly let her know once I see her again. I had to admit her breast is now my favorite and soon they will be in my hands and mouth. She is going to be screaming my name as I pleasure her. 

I went back downstairs in hopes that she had not left the party but with no luck she is gone. Somehow this reminds me of Cinderella. The timing, struck of midnight and she disappears but not the encounter which is totally far different and I like it. The next time I see my Cindy Cinderella I will ensure that I taste those luscious lips. I lick my lips in anticipation and find a girl who is willing to go to bed with me to get my mind off that feisty girl.

I found a blonde and we both talked and drinked until she gave into my charms. She was not that hard to persuade but I think I will give her more time to make it look like she was not that easy.

She is not good looking like my Cindy Cinderella but she will do for now until I find her and put on her little glass slipper. Take her back to my castle and do what I want with her.

***

Two weeks have past and I have not seen that beautiful demon. She's a distraction that I want to get rid of soon, a thorn in my finger but soon very soon she will be under me has I hover over her and she is wrapped up in my sheets and the only thing will be on her mind is me.

Lunch was the same. I flirt with some random girls and watch has some girls get jealous. Give them one of my stunning and cunning smile and watch them blush furiously. I like the reaction they have when I am around them. I let them feel a fuzzy and mushy inside but I know some of them just wants to get in my pants but I don't mind.

If they want my attention I am willing to give them all of it especially if she is  smoking hot but I don't commit. I am not ready to get my heartbroken again just thinking about it makes my heart ache and I push the pain in the back my head as I focus on sealing the deal of taking this girl to my house and in my bed.

I had a few dates and a relationship once or twice yes but I don't make the relationship last for a month. I don't want her to fall in love because I know I am irresistible. I broke a few hearts but I already told them I ain't into the whole commitment thing. They never listen so it's not my fault their hearts are broken.

When it was clear she'll be accompanying me home I went back to my table with my group of friends but before I leave her I gave her a smirk and a wink and in return she just blushed like she can't wait to get into bed with me.

Sitting on top of the table talking about football and girls when something... someone...caught my eye. It was that girl from the party but she looks different. Plain and boring. I only noticed that it was her by the necklace she was wearing which she had on that night when I met her. I frowned at the sight that's not what I always go for but she looked good that night. Shit. Don't tell me I want to get into bed with her she is just. She is just. I don't know but I know what lays behind those clothes and she can be sexy if she has the right man to teach and show her that there is no need to hide her curves. Everyone knows the story of the ugly duckling. Well that's what I am going to do. I am going to strip that sheep clothing she keeps wearing to show what really lies beneath that skin.

I continue talking to the group and watch her walk to a table with two other girls that I assume are her friends. I watch her has she eat and lick her lips whenever some ketchup is on it. It took all my self control not to go over there to taste her lips and it didn't help when she picks her lip frequently. She is not trying to turn me on but she does and she don't even know that.

My lust was cut short when I feel a hand on my my shoulder. I turn around to see Bella the captain of the cheerleadering team. She was smiling at me before she engaged a conversation that I half listen to and watch the prize I will claim at the end of this game I am going to play . She was my target before that beautiful demon and she still is my target. She is playing hard but I know she wants me. I can hear it in her voice and see it in her body language and I am willing to play her games.

But right now she don't have my full attention like always as I keep studying my next prey. From what I see so far and analyze she is a neat freak, she likes everything perfect, she works with a schedule. A schedule I am willing to study to get familiar with so I can know her exact movements and when to approach her.

Call me a creep but there is something about her that is pulling me in her direction. I think she challenges me that's why I like her so much. She don't give a damn about me and who I am and I kinda like it. It makes the chase more interesting because these ones I had lately were getting boring for my liking.

I know what will get under her skin the badboy and the good girl thing. I don't think she would be able to servive me. I am going to rock her world in the good girl and badboy drama. I am going to make her want me like the air she breath. I'll be running on her mind until I am tired. I am going to take my time slowly with this one like if I move to fast this will explode.

The wheels in my head starts turning andy planning has began. I finallylool away from her table to another to see some girls flush under my gaze and smile at there reaction.

***

A/N you don't want to miss the next chapter it will be in Rolan pov ;-). This took me sometime and it is still not up to what I wanted  but what can I say I don't know what boys think...

💋💋💋vote.comment.share💋💋

Love Pink