Chapter 4

Kish POV

When Bet and Moya came over I was just getting out of the shower after having dinner with my family. I just sat there and stared out of space like I'm lost and push the food around in my plate. I have lost my appetite still not happy about where am going tonight. When dinner was finished I informed my parents that I will be going to a party with my friends and I'll be home by midnight. They just agreed and show no concern or worry in there expression and voice as the talked to me but I wasn't expecting any.

I got dressed in black blouse and blue jeans and a sneakers and pulled my hair in a ponytail. "What are you wearing?" I heard Bet asked from behind.

"Clothes obviously."I looked at her annoyed by her question.

"You can't go to a party looking like that. It's a party for goodness sake. You need to change. Come let me help you find something more suitable to wear to the party." She eyed wryly.

"But.." I start to fuss but she cut me off

"I am not arguing with you on this you need to change." She said with force and authority in her tune telling me there is no room for discussion or disagreement.

I was forced in all different type of clothing and when they did not approve I was forced in several more until they finally decided on a red mini skirt and black crop top and a black wedge heels. This makes me feel uncomfortable. This is not covering most of my body and i am exposing to much.

"Wow. You look hot. Even hotter than me. You should dress like that more often and boys will be begging to be with you." Bet said praising me over she give me and I had to roll my eyes.

"I feel uncomfortable. Can I change in something less revealing?" I said pulling down on my skirt and top to try to cover up my expose skin.

"Stop pulling at the clothes. It's not about comfort, it's about looking hot and sexy." She said pulling my hands away from my clothing so I would stop pulling at it. "Come we need to go now don't want to miss anything." She gathered our things and pulled me out of my room and out of the house and into her car that was parked in the driveway.

In the car I stilled pull and tug at my clothing trying to cover up more but it was all in vain cause I did not succeed in cover up.

She pulled over at the sidewalk near where the party is keeping. You could hear the music and shouting from outside. I pulled and tugged again to ensure that I am not showing too much flesh.

"Stop that. You going to pull until you have nothing on. Now come on lets go inside I want you to meet someone." I froze at that. Did she just say that or did I think it? No I did not I heard her loud and clear over all the noise.

"Bet. I told you that I don't need you to set me up on some random dude." I said irritated that she went behind my back and did that.

"Come on Kish just trust me on this one." She said whining and tugged me to come along.

"If this is some corny boy I am leaving immediately."

"I promise he is a nice guy and he is cute." I can't believe my ears I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Come let's get inside so you can meet handsome." She knows my history with boys and still here she goes again trying to fix me up with a stranger.

When I stepped on the lawn and on the front porch I was greeted by the scent of alcohol, sweet and smoke. What the hell was I thinking when I agreed I would come to this hell hole. But I got to admit the house is almost the size of  mansion. And if it wasn't for the drunk teenagers and the making outs in the room it would be a wonder thing to look at, but right now it is a site for sore eyes.