Chapter 28

Rolan POV

This is what I love about us. This is what I can't wait to do when I am with her. Hold her in my arms and now we are dancing together to some Celine Dion songs playing in my room as her head rest on my chest and I am sure she can hear my beating heart. I think she can hear what my heart is telling her what I have been telling her. I love this girl and I don't want to lose her ever. The song that was playing was finally over and she lifts her head from my chest to look up at me and I see the emotions swirling in her bright eyes and I know she wants to tell me but she will not do so. I don't know what she is afraid of. She can't be afriad of me breaking her heart I already told her I would never break it and she can trust me. So why is she holding back from me? I know she wants to tell me and I would love to hear her say I love you and for me to say it back.

I wish she didn't have such a hold on me then I would be able to control myself around her. She is the only girl that has ever made me have so much emotions. She is the only girl that i have looked at this way. I know soon I will need to carry her home but for now I am going to hold her in my arms until that times come. 

I'll admit I was going to just do what her friend Moya asked me to do. To help break her out of her shell to give her a new Kishimia but the truth is she was the one who renewed me. Once you come into contact with Kishimia Bartley and get to know her there is a hundred percent you ate going to fall hard for the girl. It took a party for us to get together and a few dates and months to fall in love with her.

The girl is astounding I wish I had met her earlier in life. I wonder how my life would have been if it would have been the same or different. Maybe I would still be with Patricia.

This girl is my fire and water. She set me on fire then she puts me out. I think I might marry her if we last that long. I know how I can be at times  but with all my flaws I hope she loves me. It's like thinking of marrying her played the song by Bruno Mars Marry you. What am I going to do? Now that she that has my heart. She has my heart I hope she knows that. Fuck. Am wipped and the bad kind that makes you do anything for her to make her happy and it hurts you to see her hurt or cry even when you are not the cause of her pain. You want to comfort her to replace the frown with a smile. You want to claim her in ways that only you should.

We danced to the song that was playing and we must look like old couples dancing slowly to the music. She looks up at me and smiled and I took my chance to kiss her again. We stopped before it can get heated and I see the red stain I cause to spread on her cheek. I always have that effect on her and I don't know why every time we get intimate she blushes and hide her face away from me. I was about to say something but she spoke up before.

"I almost forgot you need to fix my neck that you damaged before I go home." She said letting go off of my waist and I let her go as well.

"I can give but I can't remove them." I told her smiling at the mark I out at her. I wish she would wear them with pride but of course she does not want people to know that she is tainted. They do suggest sex and I know she doesn't want to keep them on to give the people the wrong impression.

"Rolan." She whines pouting. She looks so cute acting like a child and the way she said my name is sexy coming from her lips.

"Okay. I'll come up with something don't want the nun to be shunned." I said putting up my hands in the air in surrender.

"I am not a nun." She defends folding her arms.

"Of course you're not you just saw me shirtless and a guy in a towel." I said wicking. " I bet you want to see more than that. Maybe some action." I teased wiggling me eyebrows at her.

She grimaced but I know it is fake. She is a good actress but she can't fool me. I know she likes when I play like this. "Only in your dreams." She said poking me in my chest.