Chapter 24

So that boy is still sending me love notes but I am not that eager again to find out who he is. I have all I need and he is not apart of it. I'll wait until he gets tired of his little game of playing my admirer and just show himself so I can kindly decline his love. I already have a person who loves me more and I know I am really developing feelings for him. I know I am holding back form him but I don't want to just fall at once. I just need to know and I'll let go off the branch that I am holding on to and fall in his hands. He was a player. Who says he is not doing that right now? You can never know until you find out. The love notes keep coming. I have a box full of them. What am I going to do with them? To return them to the owner of course. Why should I burn those? Because you don't care. I tried but I couldn't do it. It's the first I am receiving such pretty messages on paper before and it's kind of sweet how he is expressing himself to me on paper. The last note he sent reads.

Dear Mia

Do you know how badly I want you?
Like a doctor tryna cure cancer
Like the homeless need food
Like a fish need water
Like a heart patient in need of a new heart you are my heart and I need you
You get whatam tryna say right?
I looked to the clouds
I looked to the heavens
There. An angel of beauty
I look closer to see you. With the most wonderful smile. I called my doctor he asked what was wrong and I told him I was down with something. I described my symptoms and signs and guess what he told me. He said I was in love. I'll continue with this til the ink is done and I work up the courage to approach you.

Are you laughing? If not I did when I read it like who the hell writes like this. Tell me is it sweet or just cheesy maybe desperate. Come on tell me I need to know what you think because honestly I think the guy is just messing around to try get something out of me. Sometimes I read over them just being honest with you because if you were in my position you would. You don't know the words he wrote on these pieces of paper.

I was sunbathing in the sun at the beach but the sun light was cut off suddenly and a shadow was over me I opened my eyes to see Austin blocking the light. "Can you move to the side your blocking the light?" I said pushing the sunglasses from my eyes and up to my hair.

"Why? I like the view and I can only get a good view from here standing over you." I gave him a look.

"Why are you over here? Look on the beach there are plenty of girls to go hit on and ones that would actually care or give you a chance so shoo your blocking the sun and ruining my day." I said putting back the sunglasses over my eyes closing them. When I didn't heard him moving or the warm feeling of the sun on my body I removed the glasses again. "Aren't you going to get lost?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"You haven't touched the water since you got here so you need to. The water feels good and it's not cold if that's what you're running from." He said folding his arms over his broad chest making his muscles stand out more and that's when I really took him in. His hair wet sticking to his forehead since he was just coming out of the water. Water droplets running down his strong jaw and chest. I didn't look at his lower body knowing what I would find.

"I wasn't planning on going into the water today I came here to enjoy the sun." I said propping up on my elbow.

"Is that so? But if you wanted to enjoy the sun you could have done it in your back yard instead of coming way out here and save the trip of coming to a public beach and the backyard would have more privacy and no guys checking you out. Did you not see that guy watching you and fall on his face? I think he swallowed some sand in the process. I couldn't stop laughing. You can't come to the beach and not go into the water. Now get up off your lazy butt and get into the water." He demanded and I just hissed my teeth and went back to sunbathing without the sun because a douchebag was blocking it without warning her picked me up off my recliner and into his strong arms and carried me towards the water. "Put me down before you drop me you jerk." I started hitting him in the chest but he only chuckled and carried me to the water ignoring my squirming and shouting at him to put me down. "Don't you..." Before I could finish my statement I was flying in the air as he threw me towards the water. I screamed and then hit the water holding my breath before going under.