Chapter 14

A/N I finally made up my mind. I had two ideas dancing around in my head not wanting to choose one over the i went with both so tell me what you think by commenting.

Kish POV

I don't know how long as past as we stood there in the cold and stare into each other's eyes. We are having a staring contest with our faces inches away from each other. This feels so wrong being this close to him feels wrong. I held my breath waiting from him to look away or at least put some distance between us but he don't and I am glued to the spot unable to move.

I opened my mouth to say something but never got the chance to as I felt his mouth on mine making my eyes widen in surprise and utter shock. I wanted to push him away from me and face slap him for kissing me without my permission and after threatens him to keep his lips off or else and say some mean things to him but my body won't do what my mind says and soon my mind melts as he continues to kiss me softly with his chapped soft lips.

The shirt I was holding falls to the ground as I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back. What am I doing? For goodness sake Kish you have a boyfriend snap out of it and kick him where it hurts and run. I don't know what is happening here and way am I kissing the douche. Maybe it's the alcohol. I blame it on the alcohol no one can think when they are intoxicated and I am. Am I? I asked myself unassure.

I finally had the courage to stop kissing him and push him away from me. I don't want him to mess up my relationship because he can't keep away from me and now he has to kiss me. I don't even know his name or anything. Kish you have been a bad girl and a bad person. First the drinking and partying and now you are kissing strangers. I put my hands up to my lips and look back to the smiling jerk who just kissed me.

My hand went up with in the air and hit his handsome face. "Ouch that hurts" he says and rubs the red cheeks.

"You kissed me you pervert. What is wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

"And you kissed me back." He said and step towards me again and I take a step back.

"No I didn't you shit you only imagined it. I think the alcohol as gotten to your brain and now you're thinking that I kissed you." Way to lie Kish

"Oh yeah want me to prove it to you again sugar that I didn't imagine that you kissed me back." He says and move towards me again.

"How dare you you little..." He came close to me again. "Stay away from me. I am going to make you wish you hadn't kiss me. I am going to make you pay. You always ruin my night. Why must you be a plague in my life. What did I do to you? You shithead, you douchebag...jerk..." I throw insulting words at him. I take small steps back each time he moves close to me.

"I know you like the kiss and I know you want more they always want more." He says

"You wish I don't want to your little dirty mouth on mine again." I spit on the ground still moving away from him. "Don't come any closer am warning you."

He tried to take a hold of my hands but I turned and run from him back to the party to find my friends and get out of here. I heard him calling out to me but I still ran.

I found both of them sitting on the couch drinking water to sober up. I grabbed both of them by the hands and drag them up to there feet pulling them to the crowd and out the door.

They were protesting but I ignored them until we almost reached the car. "I'm ready to go home. I had alot of fun but I tired and I had too much to drink so can we go now." I said hurriedly. They eyed me suspiciously.

"What's wrong Kish? I know something is up so tell me." Moya said folding her arms.

"Nothing as I said I am tired so let's go." I said waiting on her to open the car door.