Chapter 23

Kish POV

Life. Can it get worse or better? Will it stay the same? I think life is like the weather but less predicable. My life is constant or should I say was constant with just my books, school, family and best friends but now it is books, school, family, best friends, boyfriend and my boyfriend ex girlfriend and might I add drama. Don't worry about the order they come in it doesn't matter just wanted to put the things in my life in the table. The drama. I hate it and it hadn't yet started. I know that more drama is brewing. I just hope it just die where it started so I can just be done with this. It was just weeks ago when... Wait do you know what I am talking about? I will just have to update you then since as your lost.

Months ago I met this boy at a party his name is Rolan and we had a good chat together went out on a date then another and there I met his girlfriend on the second date. We talked and we became best of friends. She made it clear to me that Rolan is hers and she is going to take him back. Because I am always a good person and a good friend I couldn't lie to her. I said to her 'you know I can't return something if it doesn't belong to you that would be stealing and am sure you don't want to get arrested for stealing' but she was like whatever and still pursued to get what is rightfully hers that was her words not mine. I haven't seen her for a long time because of distance and I didn't got her number but we eventually met again turns out she is related to Mr. Spiller and kiss stealer. We updated each other on what we have been doing lately and as always we had a good talk with each other. She is still going after what she thinks is hers but I don't care. We played a game together then we parted ways. Well that was everything that happened since I decided to have a boyfriend. Who knew having a boyfriend was such work and drama? I didn't. I would have just lived without one. I know I love doing work but drama that's a no no for me.

I think love is drama. I think drama is love. Am I right or wrong? Enough with the rubbish. The thing I wanted to tell you was how my life is. If you should know I am good. Still the short blonde hair girl and still with two best friends, a boyfriend, an admirer, and last but not least the ex girlfriend that won't let go off something that is already lost. I hope she knows I will not play anymore games with her. I hates games like this games I have never played before and games I don't want to play. She have been nothing but a pest in my relationship. Now I truly remember what I wanted to talk about. What happened when I saw Rolan again. Well it was the same day to be honest. I wasn't expecting him to be outside my house when I finally got home. When I saw his face I knew he had saw the picture and I am in for alot of confessing to the lie the picture tells.

"So this is why you have been acting distant lately because you have been cheating on me with my ex girlfriend brother? Because you have been out having sex with other guys that's why you won't let me touch you? I can't believe you Kish after I gave you my heart this is what you give to me a heart break." He said running his hands through his hair and I can see that he had been running his hands through his hair alot.

"Can you at least let me explain myself?" I said when I got to the door.

"Explain what Kish? The picture says it all. It's like history repeating itself. I told you I don't want that type of relationship. I want this relationship to be different. Build on trust and not you going behind back like that. It's Patricia all over again." He said throwing up his hands in the air.

"Now you listen to me. Rolan." I said his name slowly dragging it out pointing in his face. " I am nothing like Patricia not even close. And I did nothing if you would let me explain you would know exactly what happened. I would never do something like that. So can we go upstairs to my room to talk privately." I said opening the door to go inside the house and up to my room.

"Well then explain." He said when the door to my room closed.

"I need a shower first. I haven't had one since yesterday and I really need one. I can feel the dirt on my skin so you can sit over there until I am done." I told him going into my closet for a suit of clothes to put on. I picked out a basketball shorts and a rose pink blouse. He didn't argue so I went into the bathroom to get out of these dirty clothes. I will have to return back Austin shirt after it is wash. I stepped in to the shower liking the warm water on my skin as I reached for my shampoo. I put a small amount in my hand and massage it in my hair. I conditioned my hair after throughout washing it with the shampoo. My flesh feels so clean right now and I don't feel like coming out of the shower so I stayed in the shower longer than needed.