11- White flowers

{ Chapter dedicated to: liilyx beCAUSE I GODDAMN LOVE YOU BOO ❤️🌹 }

-

miserably, i've tried

it's not an act

it was a side

which made me loose contact

your voice was stuck in my mind

making me go mad

they were all supportive and kind

but your memory makes me sad

i saw the flowers

resting on the ground

making me think about the hours

that i spent thinking about the sound

of your alarm going off

making you groan awake

but then you'd smile softly

making me wish i'd take

a photo of you

and keep it close forever

looking at you now

i should've said never

because who knew

i'd be standing here

standing in front of you

my eyes full of tears

as i realized you were gone

and all you left was pain and sadness

all I've seen were roses and stones...

-

"Aren't you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked her, quite impatiently as the car stopped moving.

"Were here" She spoke, rolling her eyes at my impatient self which made me hold back a smirk. As I got out of the car, I noticed we were parked out in front of a nice modern shop, a flower shop actually.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her, giving her a quizzed look. She smirked, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Here, my friend, is where magic happens!" She spoke, ever so dramatically, making me roll my eyes, hitting the back of her head as she yelped.

"What was that for?" She groaned, rubbing the back of her head as I smirked.

"You overreacted and probably took that line from a dramatized movie or cheesy show" I said, slipping my hands in both my pockets as she looked at me, raising a brow at me.

"First off, I didn't overreact. And secondly, it wasn't from any dramatized movie or cheesy shows, you're just hallucinating or you're just going mad" She sassed, make me roll my eyes again.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" She whisper/yelled, making me laugh.

"Let's go" She said, as we walked inside the little cute shop, a woman standing behind the counter as we looked around, admiring the scent and scene.

"Why are we here again?" I ask, quite in a whisper as I saw her grinning widely.

"We're going to pick a bouquet!" She spoke an overexcited expression spread through her features. I shared a quizzed look, which earned a sigh from her.