23- Forever

when the skies turn grey today
it'll be all because of you
ill cry and wait till you say
'it was that exact moment that i knew..'
you may not feel the droplets of rain
and all the cuts and undesired pain
but now it's the past that i grieve
and im trying my hardest to leave
all the thoughts have clouded my mind
making me want to shout suicide
but really, what is your kind?
don't tell your pretty demons to hide
my angels aren't ones to mind
the dark demons on your side
make me a ring
one out of my most treasured things
and my mind was filled with strings
attaching a thought that is the first to bring
all the happiness and laughs
all the ones that we have shared before
the ones we wanted to have
to stay locked inside my heart that you've torn...

-

Day 11 out of 31

Louis' P.O.V:

My lips were trembling as a rush of cold wind passed my way, a shiver was sent down my spine as I gulped. I continued on looking and looking past the green land, but there was no mark of him. I controlled my panic, whispering everything is gonna be alright to myself. But nothing's alright when I can sense how much I've fucked it up this time. So selfish, my mind spoke.

"Harry!" The ability to shout out his name came all of a sudden, my scratchy voice was so sore from all the shouting, not to bother my dried tear stained pale cheeks and the way my lips are a bit blue and trembling by the threat of more sobs escaping them.

"Harry! Where are you!?" My sore throat manages to shout again, the burning ache at the back of my throat making it more sore as I continue on shouting and shouting for a response. But it just seemed to be a shout to the skies. I glance above, and as soon as I did, I felt a droplet of rain come in contact with my cheek. I sighed, knowing I won't be able to find him in a weather like this one. So, so damn selfish, my mind spoke again.

As my thoughts were clouded, above the clouds started turning grey as heavy rain kept falling to the ground, everything so quite to the point that the only sound - was the droplets hitting the hard ground. I felt some soak into my clothes, but I shook that thought off as my mind asked where are you harry? Over and over again.

I then thought of the chances and places he maybe at, and I thought maybe the meadow not so far away? I felt the heavy rain pour faster and more as I went to search for my life. For him.

I ran and ran till my legs can't take it, my pieces of fabric got heavier on my body as they were dripping with rain. I felt my body shiver due to the coldness but I avoided it, I pushed everything to the back of my brain with only I hope you're okay harry in my mind.

"Harry!" My eyes locked with his blaring greens, eyes glassy as he met my own. I let a huge sigh of relief, and managed to run to him, latching my arms around his neck as I kept whispering I'm sorry, harry, I'm sorry over and over to the point that it was stopped with a breaking sob from my lips. Rain drops on roses of red and white all around the meadow as our embrace stayed still. Sobbing on his shoulder as he shakily wraps his arms around my waist.

"Let's go home" I whisper faintly and his ears and I can see him nod so lightly, ignoring eye contact. I felt my lips twitch into a deeper frown as I intertwined my fingers with his, walking back to our destination. Our home.

"Do you believe in forever?" His shaky yet husky voice spoke so softly, the words rolling out of his lips as soft as cotton.

"Yes" I answer, quite hesitatingly, not knowing why. I bit my lower lip, continuing to walk side by side as he follows behind, avoiding eye contact as we reached the cottage, quickly running in once it came in sight.