20- Visible

{ chapter dedicated to: MyLarryArmy bc ily my valeyboo 💛 }

{ READY TO RUN THE SONG THE FUCKING SONG I DIED BUT HONESTLY I CANT BELIEVE THE FANDOM LEAKED THE ALBUM): }

-

so let's just make sure
we don't get so drunk
that moment where it's all a blur
when the kindest hearts have sunk
pulled and sucked deep dark inside
it's moments like these that i have gripped
really tight, that it won't ever hide
that big, kind heart that once you've ripped
it was he who made me weak
broke my heart back into two
and all the cries i tried to seek
were ones that no one ever knew
those feelings of sudden fear
rushed through my bones
and it was the moment i'd hear
all the hatred in their tone
and then you sat back and relived
about that night that we got drunk
all the kisses that we thrived
back in your old memory-filled truck
where we laid down and looked at the stars
where we tried to not laugh so much
when you sneaked back and stole shots from the bars
i tried to think about my love for you and such
turns out that you're my lost heart
that you're the one who makes me laugh the most
and then i knew, it was just the start
that I'll love you no matter the coast..

-

I wanted to smile, so much but I couldn't. I can promise you Lou, I'll make this the most memorable and perfect month of your life. I may have to say goodbye, but I'll be up there. Looking over you, making sure you fall in love again. Have little children running around the house, a loving wife/husband whom will treat you right, I'm sure. This hurts a lot, but what could I possibly do? I have to go, but don't you worry. You'll be happy, and I need you to know I'm so sorry...
i love you as much as i love my life, and you're my life so :)

- h. x

-

"How are you guys?" Louis greeted with a big smile planted on his lips and welcoming hugs. I was sat on the end of the stairs, my gaze on my left, staring at the men whom I called my best mates. I miss them so much.

"We're actually quite good, yourself?" Liam responded, gradually munching on his cookie. They were all sat in the big, white love seat inside the living room, Lou had a smile from ear to ear.

"I'm good, great, amazing- I'm just perfect!" He beamed, glancing sideways as his eyes locked with mine, his smile only growing bigger as I blew him a kiss which made him a bit scarlet.

"Woah, that's really good!" Niall responded, patting Louis on the shoulder before they engaged themselves in a conversation. They were all laughing and chatting, but Liam looked quite off. He had a frown on his lips and he was looking around the room. If I was visible, then sure, he could see me. But I'm not, and that's what shocked me when his hazel-browns met my own, shock and sudden fear flashed through his eyes. I just shot him a confused look, he... he could actually see me?

"Liam, are you okay? Your skin got a bit paler.." Zayn spoke, his lips twitched into a frown as he rubbed Liam's back a bit, but he only flinched away.

"I-I'm fine.." He stuttered furiously, his face still pale as he kept his gaze on me. Zayn than glanced at where I was seated, but he didn't seem shocked or anything, really. He just looked at Liam again, trying to figure what shook him up all of a sudden. And that's when I knew Zayn couldn't see me, but Liam can. Wait, why?

"Um.. I'm j-just seeing things s-so I'll just g-go wash my face a-and make sure I'm n-not going insane.." Liam spoke, and in a swift he was on his feet, sprinting towards the back where a bathroom was located. I frowned, how could Liam see me but not Zayn? And why Liam? I thought I was back to make things right with Louis. How on earth is Liam capable of seeing me?