16- Almost lover

{ Chapter dedicated to: @calyope1999 bc you're so adorable and ily x }

song for this chapter would be almost lover by beckie eaves and conor maynrad but you need to listen to it at the last bit cause the first paragraphs are all rainbows and smiles

love you xox

-

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It fucking ticks and fucking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

-

"Lou, you awake?" A voice echoed, making my eyes flutter open as I look up at it confusingly.

"Huh? What?" I yawned tiredly, scratching the back of my neck as I stretched.

"Time to rise and shine!" A voice spoke a bit too excitedly, making Lou groan into his pillow before sitting straight. Opening his eyes slightly, his blues locked with another pair similar to his.

"I've made scrambled eggs and bacon!" The excited voice of my mother made me smile a bit, the mention of her delicious bacon were partly the reason I scurried off bed and into the bathroom.

"Breakfast's ready in a bit!" My mom cheered, before. I hazard the door click close, signalling her exit.

I sighed in content, stepping into the warm shower, the water contacting my skin gave me tingles inside. After my shower, I stepped out of my room and downstairs in Harry's blue jumpsuit which he gave me about a year ago. The smell of coffee and baked bacons filled my nostrils as I mentally drooled.

"So, what's the occasion?" I asked my mom, settling down in the chair in front of her as her smile twitched into a frown.

"W-What is that supposed to mean? Can't I spoil my baby with breakfast in the morning or something?.." She asked, a hint of nervousness clear in her voice. I chuckled, leaning down as I placed a kiss on her forehead, moving to pour myself and her a cup of tea as I poured herself a cup of coffee.

"It's not that, it's actually the fact that every time you plan on telling me something special, you'd do more than two dishes of delicious food- no offence to your burnt eggs, they're actually quite good- but ya know" I spoke sarcastically, holding back a laugh, making her glare at me.

"That was one time, ya idiot" Mom exclaimed loudly, making me laugh, shaking my head at her childish attitude, and she says I'm immature.

"You aren't planing on doing it again, do you?" I fake a dramatic and horrified expression, making her eyebrows to furrow, a small smirk on her lips.

"Maybe.. I mean, you've said it yourself, they're actually quite good" She spoke, her smirk twitched into a sweet smile, displaying her whites. I rolled my eyes.

(A/N: Ladies and Gentleman! And that's how Louis Tomlinson inherited her sassiness from his mother- thank you.)

"Anyways, so what's the so oh precious occasion that have occurred that my heart isn't familiar to?" I asked, smiling a bit at the choice of words. A roll of eyes and a sip of coffee, she frowned.