22- Unhuman

{ chapter dedicated to: infattuated bc damn i love your book ghostly and eternal and I just can't wait! }

- I've got 88% in my report card, I'm kinda sad cause usually I take higher than 91% so.. -

( THANK YOU @larrybaexx FOR THE WONDERFUL COVER! THIS MEANS SOOOO MUCH TO MEH! ILYSFM BABE 😻❤️ )

-

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It fucking ticks and fucking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

-

Day 11 out of 31

"But you cheated!" I protested, smacking the back of his head lightly as I frowned. His contagious laugh boomed through the room, a few curls bounced in front of his eyes as he continued laughing.

"You're such a sore loser, Lou" He spoke, smirking a bit as he swept his curls out of his eyes as I huffed annoyingly.

"I'm not! You cheated!" I exclaim, frowning as he chuckled, shaking his head before turning off the Xbox.

"Embracing your failure is better than denying it, aye?" He stood up, offering a hand as he had that familiar smirk plastered on his pink lips.

"Oh shut up Harold." I spoke harshly, rolling my eyes as I got up on my own. He just held that smirk with a shake of his head before following me to the kitchen. We basically live in the cottage now. We've been either staying late nights or returning at midnight and then coming again early next morning. My mom have noticed the sudden change; but decided against asking. I guess she's happy that I'm going out more and moving on. If only she knew...

"So, what's the plans for today?" I asked, once we settled on the kitchen counter, well, I settled but Harry was standing there, his head hanging low as he furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.

"Haz? Is everything alright?" I ask, cautiously as I rest my hand on his shoulder, making his head snap right at my direction.

"I'm.. Fine.." He spoke hesitatingly, his eyebrows knotted together in confusion. I frowned, things have been on his mind lately, but he preferred not to talk and I didn't want to push him but things are getting out of hand.

"No you're not, I know you're lying Harry. Just.. Please tell me what's wrong?" I ask the question, gulping lightly as I saw him tense up a bit.

"It's nothing... Absolute nothing" He spoke again, managing to plaster a smile, which I can define as fake, on his lips as his dimples popped out. I sighed, knowing this was going no where.

And then, I felt quite dizzy as I heard him ask something surprisingly impossible.

"Will you ever fall in love again?"

-

Harry's P.O.V:

"Will you ever fall in love again?" I ask, without hesitation and not even thinking about it. I then took notice of his frowning features and paling skin. I shouldn't have opened that topic now.