one

Oslo, 2:21pm

The sun shone through the big windows in Anna's apartment, it wasn't the same sun as Los Angeles, it was a softer sun which made you warm but not burn.

After spending a year or so in America Anna was finally back in Norway, the place which had caused her so much pain but also brought so much joy into her life and the most incredible people too. She had promised herself to never come back but here she was, in Oslo, starting over in a fresh new apartment paid for by her.

Anna had lost contact with everyone, by choice, she wanted to start over. However, Sana was totally against that and had managed to find a way to talk to her and convince her to come back to Oslo, her home. The place where her heart still was.

"You are coming, right?" Sana says as Anna answers her call.

"I promised you I'd come, didn't I?" Anna sighs.

"Yes you promised and I want you there." Sana tells her. "I've missed you."

"As have I." Anna smiles a little at the thought of her old friends. "But they are all going to hate me Sana, I left you all."

"If they really love you, care about you and miss you the way they say they do, they'll get over it. We're family Anna."

"What about Chris and William?"

"Not coming." Sana lies.

"Ok then, I'm coming." Anna grabs her dress out her closet.

"You've got an hour, hurry." Sana says before hanging up.

Anna sighs but starts to get ready to go over to the party, she had promised and Sana wanted her there. After everything her friend had done for her she couldn't not go.

meanwhile at Sana's Party

"Noora?" Eva asks in confusion looking at the car that had just pulled up to which Noora and Sana turned their attention.

Out stepped none other than William Magnusson and Christoffer Schistad to everyone's surprise. The two confidently walked over to the party William immediately stopping by Noora.

"Thanks for the e-mail." William says to Noora as he stands close to her.

Sana stands from her seat, looking between the two lovers knowing very well she was the one responsible for the e-mail sent to William, not Noora. However, she did not say a word and let the two be turning to Eva who was talking to the one and only Chris Schistad who was not supposed to be here, only William.

"Uh Eva, can I have a word with Chris, please?" Sana asks Eva.

"Hmm yeah, sure." Eva responds quite unsure to why Sana would want to talk to Chris.

"What's up?" Chris gives her a questioning look.

"Listen, I had no idea you were coming and-" Sana begins but the sound of an engine stops them.

"What is this? The supercar show?" Magnus questions as everyone eyes the black Range Over that had just pulled up.

"Chris, please-" Sana tries to get his attention but it was too late the brunette had already gotten out the car.

She pushed her hair back fixing it a little and made her way towards the party where everyone was in shock.

"Holy mother of God." Chris Berg breathes out.

"What. The. Fuck?!" Eva shouts.

"Hi." Anna looks at everyone not knowing what to do.

No response, nothing, just silence. No one really knew what to do. Sana silently stepped away from Chris and went over to hug Anna who still hadn't noticed the presence of William who was inside with Noora and Chris, who had just ran inside.