four

Nissen, 11:42am

"So like, they're all models?" Vilde frowns. "Just like you?"

"Yep." Anna nods in response.

"John is super hot." Eva says in aw as she stalks his Instagram.

"Total pain in my ass too." Anna chuckles lightly.

"Are they going to come over and visit?" Sana asks.

"Maybe, I'm not sure yet. They said they would come by this summer but then again, I said I would go back this summer. I don't know yet." Anna shrugs.

"You're going back to LA?" Noora questions.

"Yeah, just for a break this summer, well, I have some modelling jobs and shit. You guys are more than welcome to come, I still own my house there." Anna tells the girls.

"You own a house?" Vilde says in shock.

"It's in my dad's name because I'm only just 18 but I paid for it and did it up. It's a little beach house, so a little outside of LA." Anna smiles. "It has 3 bedrooms, it's really cute. You guys have to come."

"Really?" Eva starts to get excited.

"Of course! I must show my best girls off to the world and plus, you deserve it. You all put up with my shit." Anna tells her friends. "And for that I am super thankful."

"We're family Anna, it's normal." Noora squeezes her hand.

As the girls enjoy their lunch break, Jonas appears out of the blue calling Anna over to see him.

"What's up?" Anna takes a seat by the window on the stairs.

"First of all, here's your weed." Jonas hands it over to her.

"Thank you." Anna kisses his cheek.

"And second of all, Chris sent me a message asking about Eva, he seems really keen on her to the point of dating her. I know, I know, he's your ex-boyfriend and weirdly your best friend too so that's why I came to you after seeing the boy, of course."

"It's okay with me, really."

"What?"

"I'm fine with it, I gave Eva my blessing believe it or not."

"You gave Eva your blessing to date your one true love, your one and only, the love of your life, your soulmate, the ying to your yang?"

"Yes Jonas, I did."

"Why though? Don't you love him more than anything?"

"It's time to move on, he has so why shouldn't I?"

"You know he hasn't moved on, don't lie to yourself."

"Jonas just give the boy some advice on how to get Eva and it'll all be okay."

"Anna.."

"Just do it okay? I left him, I deserve it. All I did was break his heart so now it's his turn to break mine, apparently. He seems really into Eva and plus, the two have a little history which always helps."

"He doesn't deserve Eva, he's a fuckboy."

"He's Chris Schistad, you never know what you'll get. He was faithful to me so why wouldn't he be faithful to Eva?"

"Because he doesn't love her."

"He didn't love me when we first started dating."

"Chris has loved you his entire life Anna, he loved you even before you started dating."