seven

Sana's Eid Party, 6:32pm

"She what?" Anna says in shock.

"In the car." William chuckles.

"Wow. Noora's gone wild, I wonder why." Anna smirks.

"Hey, all I did was help her show her true colours." William puts his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, sure." Anna chuckles not believing a word he just said.

"Did you seem them?" William changes the subject.

"How could I not?" Anna sighs. "But I'm fine, really."

"Sure?" William questions.

"Positive." Anna smiles.

"I saw you talking with Mikael." William nudges her.

"He's cute, that's all." Anna rolls her eyes at him.

"Okay Anna, whatever you say Anna." William chuckles. "You owe nothing to Chris, so if you like Mikael go for it."

"You're right." Anna kisses William's cheek. "Thank you."

"Where are you going?" William asks her as she walks away.

"To see the boy who has been staring at me for the last ten minutes." Anna says loud enough for Mikael to hear making him blush. "He's cute."

"Anna Peterson is back." William laughs to himself.

Anna walks over to Mikael smiling.

"I think it's cute that you're blushing." Anna giggles.

"Oh, you do?" Mikael smirks.

"Don't get too cocky now." Anna smiles and places her hand on his cheek. "Wouldn't want you to get too big for your boots."

"I would never." Mikael laughs and places his arms around Anna's waist. "Unless you want me to."

"Well then I would have to put you back in your place." Anna says.

"And how would you do that?" Mikael asks.

"Like this." Anna steps closer to him and he closes the space between them with a kiss.

"Like that?" Mikael breaks away.

"Exactly like that." Anna goes red and buries her face in his neck.

"Only Mikael would get with the most beautiful girl here!" Even shouts.

"Mika! Mika! Mika!" the balloon squad begins to cheer attracting the attention of everyone, Chris included. He looked around and spotted Mikael with none other than Anna in his arms, her head buried into the crook of his neck as she was embarrassed by all the attention.

Chris just stood there looking at the girl he loved with someone else, sure she'd had a boyfriend after they broke up but he had never actually physically seen her with someone other than him and he did not like it.

"Did you know?" Chris asks William as he walks over to him.

"I guessed." William admits. "It's your fault though."

"How is it my fault?" Chris gets angry.

"You had sex with her, promised her a future together then you had sex with Eva and decided you wanted to be with Eva. I know your plan was to hurt her the way she hurt you and then go back to her hoping she would take you back and she would of because she loves you, but you should know this by now Chris, Anna doesn't wait around." William sighs.

Chris doesn't say anything and just walks away over to the table full of food where he was initially heading. Once there Emma went to get some food too and Chris couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, he was hurt and angry and he just wanted to hurt Anna like she had hurt him. The only way he knew how to do that was to hook up with someone.