five

Nissen, 1:32pm

"Can't we think of anything else to give her?" Eva asks referring to Sana.

"Yeah, something better than a card." Noora agrees with Eva. "Can't we perform something? Make a.."

"Yes! Something like.." Eva thinks.

"Moroccan?" Noora suggests.

"Something you'll really remember." Eva says.

Eva and Noora continue to talk while Chris sits on her phone and Anna sleeps on the table, tired from all of her studying for her final exams.

"Hi!" Emma appears at the table attracting everyone's attention.

"Anna." Eva shoves her.

"Hello." Anna wakes up and smiles at Emma.

"Hi." Eva greets her awkwardly.

"Are you going to that Eid party at Sana's?" Emma asks the girls.

"Yeah." Eva looks to her friends. "Are you going, too?"

"Yes, or uhm Jonas asked if I wanted to come." Emma tells them.

"Jonas?" Anna whispers to Chris who shrugs.

"And I got a bit stressed, because I don't know anyone else who's going, really." Emma admits. "But then I thought about kosegruppa. Yay.. And then I thought maybe you're going?"

"Yeah, yeah we're going. We'll take care of you." Eva nods and so do the others. Anna was utterly confused at the situation.

"Yeah, that's great!" Emma smiles.

"We have to take care of each other." Eva sends Emma a smile attracting the attention of both Chris and Anna.

"See you later." Emma leave.

"Bye!" Eva smiles once again.

"But ok.. Speech." Eva tells Noora. "You okay with that Anna?" and she simply nods.

"Yes." Noora nods.

"What are we going to write?" Eva turns to Noora and then Anna.

"Anna needs more sleep, write that down." Anna responds to Eva.

"You just sleep, okay? We'll handle the speech." Eva pats Anna' head who just goes back to sleep.

The girls continue to talk about their speech for Sana while Chris leaves the table to go somewhere and Anna just sleeps.

Nissen, 4:30pm

"You better wait for me you little shit." Anna shouts at Jonas.

"Anna, you're the one who has the car come on." Jonas chuckles.

"I have everything let's go." Anna jumps on Jonas' back and he runs out of school with her.

The two arrive by Anna's car where Mahdi and Magnus were waiting for them.

"By the way, we're giving Mahdi and Magnus a ride." Jonas smiles at Anna.

"No shit." Anna giggles. "Get in."

"Thanks Anna." Magnus and Mahdi say as they get in the back.

"I have one rule though, Magnus, no talking the whole way there, okay? You can't talk a little. Or I will leave you in the middle of the road." Anna warns.

"Yes sir." Magnus zips his mouth shut.

Anna starts to drive in direction of the location where they were having Isak's surprise birthday.

"Even's panicking about beer and ketchup." Jonas chuckles. "Oh, and now he's worried that Isak is too good for him."

"You tell him to stop being a little bitch and that he deserves Isak more than anything because both of them are fucking awesome, tell him I love him also." Anna tells Jonas. "Do it."

group chat : Isak's Birthday

Jonas : Even, Anna said and I quote "Stop being a little bitch, you deserve Isak more than anything because both of you are fucking awesome. Love you. <3"

Even : Anna just drive to the damn place. Love you too. <3

"He replies 'Anna just drive to the damn place. Love you too. Heart.' Happy?" Jonas raises his eyebrows at her.

"Not unhappy." Anna retorts.

Anna continues to make her way to the location for Isak's birthday, Magnus had decided he was going to sing and not talk because apparently that wasn't the same thing.

"Finally." Anna breathes as she turns off the engine.

"My ears." Mahdi rubs them.

"You suck at singing bud." Jonas pats his back. "Never again."

"No more Magnus in my car." Anna says.

"But-" Magnus whines.

"No more Magnus." Anna repeats herself and he just pouts.

"Come on losers before he gets here!" Eva shouts them over. The walk over to where everyone was and get ready for Isak to arrive.

annapeterson : happy birthday munchkin! i love you and your childishness

annapeterson : happy birthday munchkin! i love you and your childishness. you truly are one of a kind. you bring so much joy into my life, i am forever grateful to have found you and i am so lucky that i get to call you one of my best friends. to many more birthdays together.

tagged : isakyaki

location : Mykonos, Greece

570k likes 3.9k comments

jonas9000 : I expect the same type of love on my birthday

annapeterson : NO jonas9000

user : This is adorable!!!

evamohn2 : OG friends forever