Chapter 38: Sex on fire

And now the moment you've all been waiting for ;)

************************************

Being good at sex had nothing to do with talent, even if I liked to believe otherwise. But no, like many things, it was the amount of experience plus learning ability that counted.

If someone asked, I would deny it with every fiber of my being, but I hadn't always been a sex pro. After my first time, I had thought to myself, 'fuck it, it's not like anyone cares for me', so I had actively searched for bed partners and after the fourth or fifth time, I had gotten fluent and smooth with my movements. And not long after, I had even developed my own techniques.

Lauren was about to experience the 'Cabello Five O'. O standing for orgasms of course. I wanted her first time to be as amazing as possible, and it should be all about making her feel good. My needs came in second.

But it wasn't easy not to think about my own raging hormones. Sprawled out on the bed, completely naked, laid my girlfriend and my mind was bursting with images of what I could do with her.

It didn't help that she looked at me with the exact same look of hunger, tinged with light nervousness. I bit my lip.

"Last time to back out, Lauren." My hoarse voice whispered. "I don't think I'll be able to stop afterward."

She slightly shook her head, her smouldering gaze not wavering from my face. "Do I look like I want you to stop?"

That was all I needed. Her approval. I could never live with myself if I did something she didn't want.

I leaned down and gently let my lips graze hers before my tongue peaked out and licked her bottom lip. Feeling the hot puff of her gasp caressing my face, I slowly let my hands wander around her body, making sure to keep my touch light. I wasn't only driving Lauren crazy with the tenderness, my own brain was hurting from so much desire to want more.

Our kiss became fast-paced and passionate, a stark contrast to my calm hands, which were lazily stroking the sides of her waist. I was teasing her, only allowing my fingertips to graze her smooth skin, my touch so feathery light that made you wonder if it was even there.

I felt Lauren growling into the kiss, clearly frustrated, and she placed her hands over mine, forcing more pressure on them. I complied, moving my hands up along her sides, never once leaving her fantastic body until I cupped two round and soft breasts, gently massaging them.

"Oh," fell out of Lauren's mouth, a soft yet raw moan.

While my hands were paying all the attention to her breasts, I kissed my way down her throat, only stopping to suck at her pulse point before I continued leaving a wet trail till her collar bone.

I wanted to get her worked up real good, to get her so aroused that even after her first orgasm, she would be ready for more. With that goal set in my mind, I replaced one hand with my mouth, taking in one breast without much warning, immediately going in for the kill. Which meant, sucking and biting on her nipple until she thought she would orgasm alone because of that.

Much to my own pleasure, Lauren let out a loud and long-stretched moan as an answer, and never before did I appreciate my sound-proofed apartment more.

"Please," I heard her whimper above me, and I almost couldn't believe my ears when I heard this urgent and lust-filled sound. I thought my mind was going on over-drive.

I pulled away from her breast with her nipple still between my teeth, and I felt her hips twitching against mine, resulting in us both moaning rather obscenely.