🌌Dream🌌

Every night i dreamt of warm armsEvery morning i woke up to a cold bed

Every morning i woke up to a cold bed

************************************

" And your eyes are so pretty,  i just wanna stare at them all day " Jungkook whispered looking adorably at the other boy.

" And? " Jimin pushed even though his cheeks were red as apples by now.

" And i love your small hands,  they fit so well with mine " Jungkook mumbled grabbing the smaller's hand in his hand  and before bringing it closer to face and placing a small peck on it.

Jimin giggled cutely, trying to hide his blushing face with his other hand. Jungkook pulled him closer to his chest as they were lying on the bed cuddled into each other.

" Do you wanna hear more baby?  I can go on day and night about how much i love you " he whispered into the blushing boy's ear making the other even more flushed than he already was.

" I feel so unloved right now " they heard a huff coming from the other side of the bed.

Jimin giggled softly before rolling away from Jungkook and landing on top of Taehyung.  He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the boy's pouting lips who still had his eyes closed .

" We thought you were asleep " Jimin mumbled softly playing with the stray strands of hair that were falling into the taller's face.

"That doesn't justify you two leaving me out " Taehyung huffed ,puffing his cheeks making the other two coo at his cuteness.

" Don't tell me you also want to hear the 1000 reasons why i love you, please? " Jungkook whined looking at the two with a tired expression.

"Nah,  i don't have the praise kink that's Jimin " Taehyung smirked as Jimin glared at him .

" Hey! Why are you kink shaming me now? And those thing don't even count as kink" He whined getting off the other boy and sitting on the bed with his arms crossed, cheeks puffed a pout prominent.

" There there,  is our Jiminie embarrassed? " Taehyung said sitting up and Jungkook snorted not so gracefully.

" I'm leaving " Jimin said getting up and sticking his tongue out at the two . He stomped out of the room and heard Jungkook calling for him.

" Jimin!  Jimin.. " Jimin slowly opened his eyes looking around in confusion before sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his fists.

He looked at the empty cold bed and the too big and lonely room. A dry chuckle left his lips as he stared at the window where he can see the sun preparing to come up.