🌬️ Wind🌬️

I told the passing winds about youDid they tell you i miss you************************************

Did they tell you i miss you
************************************

" Please ,  I would do anything you want , I would leave this court . You can rule it , just give  him back " Jimin begged sitting on his  knees .

" As much as I would like that but for the last time , I don't know anything about your owner , Halfie " The man turned his back towards Jimin and started walking away .

Jimin kept kneeling to the ground as he cried his eye out hopelessly .

" Jimin! " He heard a voice behind him but he didn't turn to look at the person , within a few seconds there were large arms around him , pulling him into and embrace .

" I told you to stop begging him , we will find Taheyung . Please stop crying " Jungkook whispered as he rocked the sobbing boy back and forth in his arms .

He rubbed soothing circles on the crying boy's back and he kept whispering into his ear , trying to calm his down . After sobbing for a while into the taller's chest Jimin pulled away and looked up at him with teary eyes .

" I want to go home , I want Taehyung . " he spoke in an almost broken voice which made Jungkook feel like crying but he couldn't . with Taehyung gone he had to be the strong one . He cant let Jimin fall apart once again .

It was almost past two weeks ever since Taehyung left Dawn court , and no one ever received a word back from him . A messenger was sent to the spring court to see if Taehyung ever arrived there but he never did . No one knew where the Spring court's soon to be king disappeared .

As soon as Jimin got to know about the disappearance , he ran to Jihyun and demanded to free Taehyung from where ever he was hiding him.  Everyone would have believed Jimin for accusing Jihyun since the man had a good reason to kill Taehyung . Killing one's made can drive the other crazy or can ever kill them if they are not strong enough and it would be an easy win for Jihyun if he just killed one of Jimin's mates.

But no one was convinced that Jihyun did something since he was in the Dawn court all the time and he couldn't possibly get anyone to do it as he couldn't send out any message without the Dawn courts knowledge . And besides it would be hard for his minions to go against someone like Taehyung .

" Let's go inside its getting dark" Jungkook said and picked the boy up in his arms . Jimin was way more lighter than before , he barely did anything apart from chanting Taehyung's name and crying uncontrollably .  For the first few days he tried to leave on his own to find Taehyung but thankfully he was caught every time .

The other boy's tried to assure him that they were trying to find Taehyung and they would bring him back but nothing made Jimin go back to normal even a little.

Jungkook kept reaching out through his bond towards Taehyung but the other side was just shut like it never existed at all . He knew the other boy was still alive because the bond wasn't broken , it just went silent . That was the only hope that kept him going . He silently left every night to scan every path Taheyung could have taken to look for anything but came back with nothing at Dawn .

Jungkook could feel the soft grass under his feet as he padded towards the palace , he had ran out of their room in bewilderment when he found Jimin missing from his side again . He was just wearing a lose white shirt and his cotton trousers and hair a mess as he ran out to find Jimin without any slippers .  He was scared to death that Jimin will leave to look for Taehyung and he will lose both of them just like that .

" Don't leave me please ,Jiminie " He mumbled out loud without even realizing it . Jimin looked up at him with tired eyes and smiled weakly before lying his head on the crook of the taller's neck  . Jungkook was carrying his bridal style and Jimin had arms wrapped around his neck loosely .

" I love you " Jimin whispered into his neck and Jungkook smiled widely as he felt the smaller snuggle into him even more.

by the time the reached their room Jimin was already asleep in his arms , Jungkook carefully put the boy into the large bed and tucked him under the blanket carefully . Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hand through the boy's soft brown locks. He looked adorable as he slept , he had lost his chubby cheeks and there were dark circled under his eyes but he still looked like the most beautiful flower .

Jungkook leaned down and left soft pecks on his eyes and small nose as the other boy slept peacefully .

" I love you too" He whispered and kissed the sleeping boy's forehead before leaving the room silently .

" I'm sorry " Jimin whispered after the Black haired boy had left the room and got out of his bed carefully .

**

" Aw stop glaring at me like that , its turning me on " the woman flashed a bright smile as she ran her fingers along the tied up boy's Jawline .

He wanted to cut her hand off for touching him but sadly his hands were tied by spells and his mouth was shut by a spell .

" Leave him alone and get on work , will you?" a man growled as he entered through the door and the woman winked at him before strutting away .

The boy struggled to break his restraints as the man came near him and smirked at him .

" Tsk. Keep struggling till I get that lover of yours out of his little palace and kill him before your eyes before killing you " he said and he creepily smiled at the boy who seething at his place .

The man punched his already bruised face really hard before leaving the room again .

.

.

 Thank you 🌸🌸🌸🌸whoever is still reading this book and I'm really sorry for not updating regularly .