🌧Rain🌧

When is rains

When is rains

It pours

************************************

Over the weekend that week it started to rain cats and dogs. The coronation was to take place the coming Friday and some of the guests from farther parts of the continent had already started arriving by teleporting or winnowing or by flying depending on the fairy powers.

On Sunday Jimin was busy greeting every royal guest as the courtiers were trying to manage the chaos that the rain had created.

The soon to be King was not so bothered by the rain though. He loved rainy days and for him it was really funny to see Sejin running around yelling at the workers to salvage the decorations before they get washed away by rain.

Jimin chuckled softly before stepping out of the hallway into the palace garden. He tilted his head upwards closing his eyes as the soft raindrops hit his face.

"Jimin! Get in for fucks sake. You getting sick is the last thing i want right now " he heard Sejin yell from the upper floors of the palace but he ignored it.

He walked around the garden as the rain kept falling, he was about to turn around when he saw a few little kids jumping around the water puddles . A few palace servants stayed in the servants quarters so he assumed it must be their kids.

Jimin made his way towards them and started jumping into the water puddles just like the kids. They giggled at him and started splashing the water with their feet.

Jimin giggled and threw his shoes to side joining the kids in splashing the water and chasing them around.

" Jimin!" someone yelled behind him and before he can even turn he was being back hugged tightly.

" I missed you!" a small voice said into his back and Jimin turned around to find the last person he expected to see.

Jimin stared in surprise for a while, no words managed to escape from his mouth as he was slowly released from the hug. His eyes bore into the dark eyes of the person standing in front of him instead of looking at the one who was hugging him.

" Jimin?" Jimin broke the eye contact and looked at the black haired boy who was still holding him. His heart felt like it was about to burst from so much pain and longing . He never realised how much he had missed them and now they were standing in front of him and his feet were giving up on him.

Jimin blinked rapidly to stop the tears that were trying to fall and cleared his throat . He lifted his chin and shrugged the other boy's hands off him before stepping away and bowing deeply.

" Welcome to the Dawn court your Majesty , you highness . Hope you'll enjoy your stay " He said to the both men in a flat tone and turned back after giving a brief look to the brown haired boy who just stood there like a statue .