💥 Louder than bombs 💥

Dont leave me behind in the memories Walk with me a little further

Walk with me a little further

************************************

Numb. That's how Jimin felt with all the power flowing through his body. He could feel the flow of power running through his veins and he could feel it pushing like it just wanted to be free and burn everything down yet his brain was silent and numb like a dead body.  He was again standing in the same clearing where he burned the creature last night and now he was looking at the ruins he created.

The ashes and bones were still there like he had left them but what made his heart stop was the black wing stabbed to the tree in front of him with a knife. He was sure he had burned the wing he slashed then how come it was still there.

He hesitantly moved forward and carefully wrapped his fingers around the knife. He pulled it and as soon as he did the wing became a puff of smoke instead of falling to the ground.

Jimin stumbled back in surprise and looked at the dark smoke with bewildered eyes. The smoke slowly started taking shape of a face and smiled creepily at him.

Jimin was about to release his powers when the face shaped smoke started to move in the different direction. Jimin looked around hesitantly but started following it carefully .After walking for a while Jimin was now standing in front of a small pond full of clear water. The smoke had already disappeared into the water while Jimin stood there counting his options.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before slowly walking into the clear water. His eyes jolted open when he felt himself being pulled downwards into a labyrinth. Jimin flailed his hands around trying to find something to hold onto as everything around him turned into a blur but he felt himself going down and down.

Soon he felt himself hit the hard ground and he breathed deeply trying to calm his heartbeat. When the beating of his heart slowed and the buzzing in his ear finally calmed down Jimin felt the shuffling and presence around him.

He snapped his eyes open and he was greated with darkness around him. Jimin jumped to his feet and held his hand in front of him. Soon the whole place was illuminated with the light coming from his hand.

Jimin looked around himself and it looked like he was standing in a hall build under ground. He looked up and behind him but there was no entrance only a never ending hallway in front of him.

He looked down at him clothes and they were perfectly dry, no water at all.
Jimin could still hear the flapping and shuffling but no one in sight.

He carefully moved ahead looking around for any sign of anything but in vain. After walking for what felt like ages Jimin felt the noises get near and soon he found himself standing at the dead end of the hallway. He left out a frustrated sigh and kicked the wall with the tip of his boot.