⛈Storm⛈

A lonely boy befriend the lonely moon and the moon threw him at the eye of storm

the moon threw him at the eye of storm

************************************
The day was finally here. The day Jimin would finally wear the crown of Dawn court and be the King. And to say he was nervous would be an understatement. He almost got an upset stomach due to nervousness.

Jimin paced around in his room, biting his lips hard as the servants prepared his attire for the day.

" Jimin calm down, you will do well" Taehyung assured pulling the boy onto his lap.

Jungkook had gone to their room to prepare the official court attires they would need to wear for the ceremony while Taehyung stayed back trying to calm the nervous Jimin.

" What if I trip down and everyone laughs at me? what if I say something wrong? What if people don't like me-" Jimin was cutoff as Taehyung cupped his face and kissed his gently .

" Everyone loves you and we will be right beside you so you don't have to worry about anything " Taehyung reassured as he brushed back Jimin's soft hair .

" Don't let go of me " Jimin whispered and Taehyung kissed his knuckles .

" Never " He smiled . Just then one of the servants cleared her throat and Jimin turned around to face them. They were holding the beautiful attire Jimin would be wearing . It was a Beautiful yellow Hanbok with golden details and red colored robes .

The maids helped Jimin into the outfit and then only he realized how heavy the hanbok was. It was almost weighing him down. meanwhile Jimin was getting ready Taehyung also went to their room to get ready . Jungkook was sitting in front of the mirror as 2 maids fussed around him doing his hair and putting the jewellery on him.

Their Hanboks were laying on the bed , Jungkook's Blank with silver working and Taehyung's Green one with Golden working .The official colors of their courts to represent them . Jungkook was not the king and his father would be there for ceremony but he still wanted to be there for his mate .

" Is he okay ?" Jungkook asked looking at Tae through the mirror and Taehyung nodded . He thought Jimin had nothing to be afraid of , his people loved him no doubt and there was nothing else more important than that.

After two hours of maids fussing around them Taehyung and Jungkook were finally ready .

" Wow you look like a king " Jungkook exclaimed at Taehyung who was standing tall in his heavy hanbok . He had a heavy golden earring dangling from his one ear and a heavy golden pendant around his neck . His hair was neatly parted showing a little bit of forehead and Jungkook was almost drooling at the sight .

" I am a king , my Queen " Taehyung smirked as he pulled Jungkook by his waist and pecked him softly . Jungkook had his hair pushed back neatly and his black silver robes made him look like a luxurious prince from the Night court , which he was. He had light silver earrings dangling from both his ears and a small pendant in the shape of half mood resting beneath his throat .