🕰️ Time 🕰️

I was forgotten, stuck in time While everyone kept going, leaving me behind

While everyone kept going, leaving me behind

************************************

Jungkook padded his way softly into the Dawn palace , greeting the guards back as he passes by . He was feeling disappointed because another night went without finding any trace of Taehyung . He made a note to check around the burnt place tonight as he made his way to their room .

He creaked the door open silently and stepped in. He could see the bundle of blankets on the bed and a fluff of brown peeking from the top of it . A small smile appeared on his lips and he slowly made his way towards the bed after discarding his shoes and coat in the corner . He carefully placed himself next to the sleeping beauty, while making minimum movement .

He pulled the cover off the brunettes  face and was awestruck by the beauty once again like always. But this time it was different . All the dark circles that Jimin had earned after Taehyung's disappearance were nowhere to be seen , his plump lips that had gone chapped and dry were back to their doll look. And his sunken cheeks were looking healthy and beautiful as ever.

How absent was I to not notice this change in him? Jungkook thought to himself as he stared at Jimin in shock . He knocked on his head and blinked rapidly to check if he was hallucinating because he was sure the last he saw Jimin the boy looked like a severely sick fay.

"The lack of sleep is finally getting me I guess " Jungkook cursed and closed his eyes as he rested his face on top of Jimin's. Within a few seconds his breathing got calm and he was into deep sleep when Jimin peeped his eyes open.

He heard what the prince said and he  felt guilty for hiding things from his mate but at the end t will make them all happy so it isn't so bad right? He carefully placed Jungkook's head on the soft pillow and admired his peaceful sleeping face quietly .

" I'm sorry but I promise I will end this all soon and bring Tae back " Jimin whispered and kissed his forehead softly before placing a small peck on his lips. He silently got out of the bed and slipped into his training gear .  As he looked into the mirror he couldn't help but wonder why he suddenly looked so alive and why his eyes weren't going back to their normal brown color.

Ever since he got back from the forest his eyes kept shining in their bright hazel glory and he felt like his whole body is shining but from inside . He couldn't even explain the feeling he's getting .

He pulled his combat boots quickly and snatched one of Jungkook's jackets from the closet just so he could feel the comfort of his mate's scent . With one last look towards Jungkook he walked out and made his way towards the meeting room to meet Sejin. He had already asked one of the guards to call Sejin .

When Jimin reached the room he could see Sejin already waiting there for him , the older got to his feet quickly as he spotted Jimin.

" Jimin! is everything alrigh- wait ! why are your eyes in their fay form?" He questioned worriedly as he scanned the younger . The older man would always worry about Jimin even when the younger assured him he's fine.