Epilogue Pt. 2

Standing here its all so clearI'm where I'm meant to be

I'm where I'm meant to be

***********************************

" J-Jiminie" Jimin heard the stuttering voice calling his name and his eyes moved from the man whose name he just called to the boy in his arms . He was staring back at Jimin  with big doe eyes full of tears . It looked like he was as surprised to see Jimin as he was when he entered . Before Jimin could even say anything he was already engulfed into a bone crushing hug .

" I missed you so much " Jimin heard the taller boy say into his neck in a small cracking voice . It oddly felt like deja vu even though he was sure he never met these people before . Jimin's mind was a mess of questions right now but he couldn't think of anything when he was in the warm embrace of this stranger that felt so familiar he could almost feel himself melting . He couldn't even feel his neck getting wet from now much the boy was crying .

Suddenly he felt his phone ring loudly and he finally snapped out of his thoughts . He finally realized  he was wrapped in a crying stranger's arms in a restroom for no reason . All the questions came rushing to him and he felt dizzy all of a sudden . Jimin panicked and pushed the crying off him and rushed out of the restroom without stopping for a second . He felt like the world was spinning and he was about to faint . He leaned against the wall trying his best for retain his consciousness .

But despite all his efforts he could feel himself slipping away from reality slowly . Jimin slid slowly against the wall as his eyes started closing on their own and his legs gave out . He felt arms wrapping around himself and lifting him before he could collapse on ground . He tried to force his eyes open to see who it was he just slipped deeper into unconsciousness . He finally went to sleep with a deep sign we felt himself pressed against a familiar chest.

*

" The sunrise the Dawn palace is the prettiest just like it's king  " Jimin heard the person behind him say in a deep voice as they pressed  a soft kiss into his hair . Jimin smiled shyly as he ran his hand through the soft black locks of the boy who was sleeping with his head on Jimin's lap . He had his arms over his face to block the light .

" You should come  to the night court with me someday , the nights are prettiest there  " The black haired boy said without moving his arm from his face. Jimin could feel the vibration on his back at the boy behind him chuckled softly .

" Were you just pretending to sleep, Kookie? " He spoke in a soft voice. The other boy didn't reply immediately and Jimin could feel him struggling with words . He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his chin which was the only visible part of his face . And even though he couldn't see his face he knew he was smiling .

" You leave in a few hours , I don't want to waste any moment sleeping " He replied after a while and Jimin felt his heart drop .

" Where are you going?" Jimin said and tried to turn back but he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder .