🤴Princes🤴

Take me away from everything That i am

That i am

************************************

Jimin saw his first ranks move and within the blink of an eye they were all surrounding the man who had suddenly appeared at the bottom of dais. All of them had their weapons pointed at the tall man and Mino looked at Jimin waiting for him to give a signal so they can take action.

But Jimin was juat frozen in his place. He remembered the man from that day and now he was standing in front of him challenging him. Even though he was surrounded by weapons he looked barely bothered.

" Who are you?  And how dare you interrupt the royal ceremony " Taehyung grumbled in a low tone his expression was almost killing. And everyone was now standing in there seats looking at the scene with wide eyes.

" Tsk. The lil half breed needs his owner to speak for him, he can't even speak for himself " the man tsked and Jackson dug his sword's tip into the man's cheek making him shut up but the smirk was still there on his face.

Jimin stayed frozen in his seat, too shocked to even react.

" I will ask for the last time,  Who are you? " Taheyung gritted through his teeth .

" I'm the rightful owner of that crown " the man loudly stated and everyone gasped including Jimin.

What shocked him the most that something like relief ran inside him in the middle of all shock and fear.  Jimin was confused by his own feelings but he pushed them aside and finally got hold of himself.

He got up from his seat and moved to directly on top of the dais, he looked down at the man in eyes and observed him carefully. He was tall and his hair was just the same color as Jimin's and even the eyes were same.

But everything apart from that about him looked ancient and beautiful like it did with all high fays.

" Do you want us to believe everyone that turns up here and claims they are the true king? " Jimin calmly spoke but on inside he was everything but calm.

" Absolutely not, that's why I'm about to give the proof ,your highness " the man spat the last words like poison and before anyone could say anything something shocking happened.

Shownu who had his sword against the man's throat a moment ago was now standing on his fours in his wolf form. His sword was lying by his side and he looked around in confusion as everyone stared at him wih mouth hanging open.

" Is that enough proof? " the man cockily smirked and Jimin looked at him dumbfounded. He had no idea what just happened. He knew some fairies can shape shift but no one can make a fairy shape shift except for the fairy itself . And looking at Shownu Jimin knew he didn't shift on his own.

" W-what? " Jimin mumbled but this time his question was answered by someone standing beside him.

" Amplifiers can help increasing the fairy powere but a powerful amplifier can control people's power by just touching them, he made the General shape shift by just touching him.and since everyone knows only a Dawn court royal can be an amplifier let alone be so powerful, which means he is the royal blood of Dawn" the king of Autumn court explained and the intruder smirked in triumph.

" I bet you can't even control your own powers let alone other's. So how are you gonna protect this kingdom with that , you highness?  Still think you are more deserving than me? " He said with his chin raised high and Jimin felt himself surrounded by his insecurities again.

He's right you will be never be good enough . He thought himself unable to answer anything to the man.

" If you are so powerful then where were you when your kingdom was suffering?  Jimin saved it not you " Taehyung said loudly and everyone in the room nodded. They couldn't just let anyone be the king when their prince did everything for them.

" Did he though?  He wouldn't have done anything was it not for the other 6 princess. Do you think people are fools?  Just one look at him and anyone can tell he can't even save himself let aloen a whole kingdom" the man spoke and Jimin hung his head knowing every word that came out of the man's mouth was true.

" It wasn't you. So why should you get the throne? " Taheyung tried again, he was losing his patience as he looked at Jimin standing silently. He wanted nothing more than grabbing the boy and hide him from all this mess.

" I am the younger brother of the lost prince as you call him, a servant had managed to save me that day but i was a toddler at that time and she never told me anything about my family. By the time i realized everything this imposter was here pretending to be a hero. " he told the story and finally Jimin understood why they looked similar.

" I'm Park Jihyun, son of the Dawn court. And now it's upto you to decide if you want a human imposter to be your king or the real prince" the announced looking at the crowd and for the firat time in two years Jimin saw doubt in his people's eyes. They looked conflicted and Jimin knew he was not the only one they wanted now.

" He is right, we can't just let anyone be a king. We can't do anything with a weak counterpart if we get invaded by other continent in future " the King of Day court spoke and moved to stand beside Jihyun, followed by the king of summer court.

" What the fuck is our old man doing? " Dawon whisper yelled to Hoseok who was looking at his father with an 'are you shitting me right now?' expression.

" What's wrong wih father " Namjoon clenched his teeth looking at his father standing beside the intruder.

The Night ,Autumn and Winter court's kings were still silently standing beside Taehyun and Jimin, knowing better than making a quick judgement of such issue.

"One month from now a contest will be held to judge the eligibility of the two princess. It would not only be about physical strength or powers but also about everything that makes someone a good king. This court is dismissed now" The king of Autumn court announced and everyone was startled by the sudden announcement. Jimin being the most startled one.

There was no way he could win against that man.

Soon everyone filed out of the large hall chatting among themselves and Jimin felt like running away for everything and never come back.

Before he can even move he felt himself being engulfed into a hug and he sighed at the familiar scent.

"Don't worry, you are the only King here" Taehyung muttered as he placed soft kisses on Jimin's neck which was fully covered by his hanbok.

"I'm afraid "Jimin honestly spoke and Taehyung pulled away pecking his nose softly.

"Don't be, I'm here" he smiled his boxy smile making Jimin's smike appear automatically.

" Ahem, we're still here " Jimin turned bright red as he saw all the prince and princes standing besides them now.

" I-uh... " Jimin stuttered and Jihoon squealed loudly before pinching Jimin's cheeks. But Soonyoung was quick to pull him away and tuck him by his side. Jihoon scowled at the jealous boy and stuck his tongue at him.

" We will help you train for one month and you will win don't worry " Namjoon smiled at Jimin but Jimin could see he was feeling guilty.

" You don't need to feel bad on you father's behalf hyung. " Jimin smiled at the older who looked away in embarassment.

" Be strong little prince, we are with you" Hyuna patted his back making him almost stumble forward amd Jimin thanked her shyly.

Even though they were there for him how could he explain his insecurities and unsure feelings to them?

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading  🌸