🦋Butterfly🦋

If i let go of your hand, will you fly awayWill you stop this moment if time passes

Will you stop this moment if time passes

************************************
"Jimin? What happened to your eyes?" Yoongi was the first one to ask as soon as Jimin entered the training rooms for  the afternoon practice  where  everyone was already there in their practice gears .

" Its nothing hyung , maybe its because of the practice . Since I'm controlling my powers better so maybe that's why my eyes are shining brighter ." Jimin lied avoiding any eye contact with Yoongi to which the older boy furrowed his brows but let it slide even though he was not convinced .

" Hyung ! I will Hoshi wresting today " Jihoon said excitedly as he ran towards Jimin making the older boy chuckle at his excitement . But before he could touch Jimin the small boy was lifted into the air making him squeal loudly .

" Yeah sure you will , but kids are not allowed to wrestle " Hoshi said as he carried a flailing and whining Jihoon away on his shoulders . Jimin shook his head as he smiled fondly at the two and made his way towards the ring where Namjoon and Jackson were immersed in a hand to hand combat.

" Come on shorty , put those tiny legs to use " He heard Namjoon saying to Jackson , being a short person it hurt his pride but he let it slide . Jackson glared at Namjoon before lunging forward to attack him but Namjoon jumped  to side avoiding him easily.

" Stop provoking me noodlehead " Jackson growled and Namjoon laughed loudly as he quickly knocked the smaller off him feet .

" Or what? You gonna fight my knees?" Namjoon mocked sitting on Jacksons stomach making the smaller groan and push the taller down into the dirt .

" Oh Jimin ! when did you get here" The taller said finally noticing the smaller boy standing by the side of ring .

" Right when you were insulting him for being short " Jimin commented wit a pout making the taller laugh at him . He quickly got up and dusted his clothes off and made his way towards the smaller . He pinched Jimin's cheeks making the smaller whine and pout even more.

" You're cute kinda short Jiminie , but he's a freaking goblin" Namjoon said and before he knew a solid kick was landed on his thick ass making him yelp and groan while rubbing his ass for easing the pain.

" Never call me that again" Jackson glared as he jumped out of the ring dusting his hands as he made his way out proudly .

Jimin looked around at everyone and the realization finally hit him . He looked at Jin and Hoseok dancing with their fencing swords instead of fighting ,Yoongi practicing his powers silently in the glass room at the corner , Namjoon bickering with Jackson , Jihoon running behind Hoshi with an iron bucket in his hand and all his soldiers who became dear friends to him through the years they spent together practicing and building his kingdom.