1

"A come on girl! Don't be sad, I was just talking to her!" A man said as he tried making amend to his girlfriend

"You were kissing her! I saw it! We're done OK! I'm never seeing you again!" The girl slapped him and ran away crying, while the guy didn't even flinch, he just stood there watching her leave

He smirked "A slap is fine, after all, I've finally got all your money so your not needed" He walked inside a building, until he reached a room, which happened to be his own room, he slouched down on the couch and threw money in the air "that's the third one in a month! If I keep this up I'll buy myself my own girl so I can finally compensate for the time I've wasted, with some mansions and car of course" He looked over at his t.v in front of him, he was about to turn it on when he noticed another figure besides him, behind the couch, just standing. He quickly sat up and looked behind him, but so no one, he sighed "I think I had too many drinks last night" He looked back to turn his on his t.v but the figure was still there, he looked back behind and saw a young girl "Woah! How did you get here?"

"...." The girl kept silent

The guy licked his lips, this girl was indeed beautiful, she has brown hair tied in a ponytail, piercing green eyes, C cup size that's not so bad for a 15 year old girl, she wore a black body suit, and she wore a cold expression which seemed to turn the guy on "Hey there, I don't know why or how you're here, but care to have a drink?"

(I didn't know the real age for the characters in Assassination classroom since there was so many, so I'll go with they're all 15, some may be 16 or 14 bit I'm not really mentioning age that much in this fanfic except for a few scenes)

She quietly sat down, he smirked as he quickly gave her a can of beer. She spoke "A waste of time, everything you do is a waste of time, instead of getting a decent job, you make out with girls for a few days, hack into their credit cards then scoop out all the money you can, and now you don't even know why I'm really here"

"Wha are you-?" He stopped talking when she pulled out a gun and shot him on the knee, he screamed in agony, but the apartment was soundproof so no one could here, she didn't even need the silencer on her gun "I- I have cameras here! I'm going reporting you!" He threatened, but she only smirked, the first change in emotion she made in her time there, she stood up and kicked the chair, under it, revealed the CCTV cameras all broken "No.. no way!" With that said he was shot another time in his knee, another agonizing scream was heard "..Just kill me already! You're an assassin aren't you?! You freakin' sadist!"

"I'm told not to rush killing you, so that's exactly what I'm doing, unfortunately for you, you dated too many woman, and one of them wants you dead... but she wants you to suffer a slow death, just like how you slowly crushed her heart" She said as she pulled the trigger again, aimed at his arm

"Please stop! I'll pay you anything!"

"You should know that even if assassins are payed to do this, we won't go against our word, even if you pay is double that of what I'm payed for" She said as she pulled the trigger again, aimed at his crotch

(Time skip)

"Reporting for duty, this is Ghost, my target has successfully been eliminated" She said through a phone. She sat next to her now dead target with blood and holes on his body

"Great, people in the government are looking for you, they want to hire you to do something go to Kunugigaoka Academy, you are said to meet up with a guy called Karasuma tomorrow" Someone with a lazy voice said 

"I understand" She hung up and left the crime scene of that guy wearing a whole new outfit

(Next day)

Karasuma stood infront of the school, awaiting the so called 'Ghost', he was quick to stand guard as he felt somenone behind him. He turned around and there she was, Seyri Ai "As expected of someone working in the government. Fast reaction time, but not fast enough, if I was holding a gun and had to pull the trigger, you would be dead by noe"

"So you're her huh?" He asked, ignoring the comment but mentally keeping it in mind, he did have some colleagues attacjed by her before. Then he received a nod "I have contacted you on the phone about your mission, are you up for it?"

"Anything" She said with a nod "Unlike the government we don't need to recruit people"

This girl sure has some anger issues to deal with, but when he looked at his watch and saw the time he decided to keep quite "Great, but before that, I need you to enroll to the school as a student, the principal wanted you to take the entrance exam so it wouldn't seem weird, but I'll talk to him about not doing this with the rest of the possible upcoming transfer student in our class"

"Alright, I can handle that" She said

"I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, the class E is on top of a mountain, I'm afraid i have to leave you here, good luck with the principal" He said and left running to the mountain. She soon walked inside the building without second thought, she will be acting as a student so showing herself in public will not be a problem