6

"Nervous Karma?" Koro sensei asked, Ai was still not here even after 10 minutes "Are you afraid you accidentally said something yesterday that might be the reason why she's not here?"

"Do I look like I'm waiting for her?!" Karma blushed slightly, he wasn't really waiting for her, just wondering why she wasn't here, thus he glanced at her chair and that's when Koro sensei spotted him

"Oy octopus" Karamsuma came in "Seyri said she'll either be late or unable to come today, it seems she something urgent to do"

"Alright" Koro sensei said then he turned to Karma who was listenin in their conversation, when Koro sensei turned to him he looked away "Aw~ you're gonna miss her?"

"NO I WILL NOT!"

°°°°°°°
"Woah!" The chairman got pushed away by Ai before a car that was out of control hit him, he was just peacefully making his way out of a building coming from a business meeting when the car came and was heading his way, he failed to notice, due to his eyes concentrating on the papers he's holding. Ai threw her bag on the ground and jumped to get on the car, she saw the driving asleep probably drunk, but his feet was on the gas and his hand were swaying the wheel. Ai smashed the window and got in, she stepped on the brakes while she skillfully removes the guy from his seat and throw him in the back. It eventually stopped the car, she sighed and started making her way back to her bag while in the process of texting Karasuma that she might be late or absent depending on what the chairman will say to her, she walked towards the chairman who now has the bag she dropped. The chairman gave her, her bad and asked "Shall we have a cup of tea? Before you go to school?

(Time skip)

"Thank you" The chairman said, Ai sat across him at his office drinking tea with him "I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you. I have reported the incident to the police, they will take it as drunk driving and have charged the man, I made sure they will record no evidence of you doing that, as well as the security cameras. Let's be thankful that there were no witnesses seeing as everyone is either at the office or school right now"

"You need not to thank me again, it was an accident, it had already hit a few poles, the most logical thing to do to avoid any more casualties is to stop the cause, which just so happen to be making its way to you, so I saved you along the way" Ai said

"But I must say, I never would expect to be saved by you of all people, your background and what you did contradicts" He said

"So far you are an innocent person, in my background I never took action if the person didn't do anything" She responded

"Hm.." The chairman looked into her eye after glancing at the door "Would it be alright if my son were to continue to have tea with you instead? I'm afraid I have business elsewhere... and my son just can't get enough of you"

"..very well, I shall go to him myself" She said as she stood up

"Oh I'll have you try a day in class A, I'm sure you'll fit in, I'll have you take hin there" The chairman said as he picked up his phone to possibly inform the teacher or his son

(Time skip)

"......."

"......."

"..Greetings, we meet again Asano" Ai started the conversation, the last time they met had gone on a slightly awkward route "Forgive me for asking this, but after we met a few times, and we're now having a leisure tea time... are we friends?

"Why would you ask that?" Asano asked

"Because I don't know, I don't interact with people in my age quite often, and even if I did I have no clue whatsoever about how to act... I was isolated to say the least" She explained