23

"I see so you saw a boy saying hurtful things behind your back when said he was going to confess to you" Ai's aquaintance, bartender Reon, said "And you say there's another boy who you're now wary of because of what the other boy did?"

"Yeah.. I mean it's not like he's that type of guy, but I never know huh?" Ai said drinking her seventh bottle. For now... the alcohol seemed to only make her more open and a slight bit sluggish but nothing so dangerous to make her vulnurable

"I have an idea" Reon said with a goofy smile "You're drunk, and that kids probably about to sleep at this time, go to his room. If he does something to you, then he's just as bad as the other dude"

"There's no way that would work" Ai said drinking yet another bottle

(Time skip)

"There's no way this would work" Ai said as she stood infront of Asano's house, she sneakily went in easily opening the door and closing it without any sound "I wonder where is his bedroom?"

~~~

Asano yawned and placed the book he was reading on his nightstand, he was about to turn his lamp off until the door swung open "Shu~! There you are~"

Asano looked to see Ai who was swaying back and forth "Ai? What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

Ai walked towards Asano then slowly started to remove her jacket "Hey, it's hot Shu, I'll cool down don't mind me"

Asano quickly got up just as she was unbuttoning her shirt, he took hold of her hand to stop her "Ai, you reek of alcohol, what happened?"

"Shu! I said it's hot" Ai said as she sluggishly tried breaking free only for Asano to make his hold firmer

"No, you can't strip" Asano dragged her to his bathroom "Go take a shower, I'll lend you clothes to change to"

"Eh~"

"Go" Asano said "It's lucky that father is working overtime tonight or he would have heard you"

(Time skip)

"Are you done?" Asano asked behind the door

"Well I'm freezing now, and naked" Ai answered

Asano opened the door a little bit only for his arm to fit "Here" he was giving her clothes from there "Wear it, just wear it, you're not allowed not to" After a few minutes of silence "Done?"

"Yeah"

Asano slowly opened the door still wary, luckily when he saw Ai she was indeed dressed, she was in his pajama's that matched what he was wearing now

"But now I'm frezzing Shu, warm me up, warm me up" Ai said and leaned on Asano's chest. Asano carried her to his bed and gently placed her down, he covered her with a blanket then lied down on the floor with another blanket and a pillow "What are you doing there Shu? Warm me up, isn't that suppose to be like a code for men to do something to women?"

"I don't know why you're drunk or why you're here, although I am thankful you're here instead of some bastard's place. But if I was going to do something to you, I want to have your approval on it, and not in a rushed way, your drunken state is not valid. Just rest and sleep there, I won't do anything to you no matter how much you beg, I'll ask you what happened tomorrow since you aren't responding properly today" Asano said, he turned of his lamp and went to sleep

Ai layed there staring at Asano's figure at the floor, Ai's heart skipped a bit, Asano was always teasing her, and would usually take advantage of the revenge she's doing, and knowing your drunken and slightly lustful self because of a total of fifteen drinks, she would have thought Asano would have done something... but he resisted her advances and even took care of her "...Shu"

"What?"

"Goodnight"

"Yeah Goodnight"

"Sweet dreams"

"Sweet dreams too, I hope you feel better tomorrow"

"...If I don't will you take care of me?" Ai asked

"That goes without question, of course I will" Asano answered

"Why?"

"......"

"Shu, I asked, why?"

"..Because I care for you" Asano answered

"By the way" Ai said "I should really tell you this cause... just because.... I am an assassin"

"Is that so?"

"It's real Shu, I killed Mr. Louvre and framed... whoever that was" Ai said "I could give you all the information you want about this topic tomorrow, but believe I'm a real assassin now.... are you ok with that?" Ai asked warily

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I don't just like you because you're a... uh beautiful or smart, I love your personality, your attitude towards me, how you don't get intimidated by me, how you react when I tease you is also adorable, makes me want to tease you more. I don't care if you're a real assassin"

"You're just saying that" Ai pouted

Asano sighed "How about this? If that really is real, I promise to accept you"

"...hey, I love you" Ai said

"...Ai.......sleep well Ai" Asano said

Ai could here him whisper "That isn't her saying that..."

(Morning)

"Argh! My head hurts" Ai said as she woke up, she sat up on the bed and held her head

"Here, drink this, it's just hangover medicine" Asano said, he seemed to have been waiting for her

Ai took the medicine and drank some water "I'm sorry for coming her last night and trying to make advances on you.... Thank you for refusing me.."

"It's fine" Asano said then he smirked a little bit "Although I could use a little advancing when you're not drunk, how about a kiss?"

Ai facepalmed, he's back to his teasingly flirty self now that she's not drunk

"But regardless" Asano said "Why were you drunk? Oh and you told me something about being an assassin last night"