♕fifteen

the slam of the front doors was the last thing they heard. everything has happened so fast, that calum didn't have time to think. his father had this look on his face of rage and betrayal. he had shouted something, and calum felt numb.

he saw his mother crying, saying things to david but he couldn't understand anything. a pair of handcuffs were placed on his wrist, and he was dragged down to the dungeon. when they reach the cell where ashton was in, he was uncuffed and thrown inside.

ashton gasped, rushing over to calum's side and asked so many questions that made the poor prince even more overwhelmed than he is now. he cried on ashton's shoulder, feeling so broken and defeated.

once the tears stopped, calum answered ashton's first question.

"we are both being executed in the morning."

ashton had cried with him, thanking him for everything he has done for him. they both held each other, knowing the next day they wouldn't be together anymore. maybe in a different life, but not together like this. they kissed the night way, exchanging 'i love you's' every once in a while.

they never wanted this moment to end, and they were fearing for their life. calum had never felt so defeated and broken. his own father had sent him to be executed. his own blood had sent him to be executed. he couldn't imagine how his mother was feeling, and hated the look of horror on her face when she heard the order.

he wanted to see her one last time, to thank her for everything he has done for him. he wanted to tell her that he loves her, and that she needed to leave now before it was too late. there could be a chance where she is sent to be executed, and calum doesn't want her to die. she deserves to life, and he wants her to life the rest of her life the way she wants to. not by the side of a spawn of satan.

in the morning, they were lead to the village where they were going to be executed. all executions were made in the village, everyone having to see the death so they know not to make a horrible mistake and mess with the king.

"kiss me, kiss me, and tell me i'll see you again."

ashton did kiss him, and he promised calum they would see each other again.

the people in the village were saddened and shocked to see the prince being executed, but nothing could compare to the pain queen irwin felt when she was told her son had been killed.

in a matter of a few weeks, joy had been invited to stay in the kingdom of curlisbrooke. king david's crown had been taken away, and queen irwin had sent him to be executed for all the bad he has done. of course joy was upset, that was her husband and she would miss him, but she would never miss the bad in him.

calum and ashton had found each other in the afterlife. they were the two brightest stars in the sky at night, and the prettiest flowers that have ever existed.

they did see each other again, just as ashton had promised. this time though, no one could separate them. never again.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

that's the end of kiss me, kiss me! i'm pretty sure you all hate me now but i really hope you guys liked this story! (besides the ending).

thank you so much for the support and love!

-ash