Divergent (generation 2)

I suggest you read this to understand who the charicters are!

For the couples a * means I made it up.

You've read Divergent, and you have fallen in love with the charicters, but when happens to the after the books end? Well, find out in this book.

I did not write Divergent that was Veronica Roth. I did make up some of the couples, and I brought the faction system and all of the dead charicters back to life, But I hate Marcus so much that he died of old age, and before he died he got kicked out of abnegation for abusing his son.

The families are-

Will + Cristina = Johnny (17) and Mazy (16)

*Peter + Lynn ( I just felt bad for Lynn, she was all alone, and they are both very violent) = Grey (16)

Shauna + Zeke = Maya (17), Dean (16), and Anne (15)

Uriah + Marlene = Gail (Nickname: Muffin :) 17) and Jackson (16)

* Caleb + Cara = Katie (16)

AND FINALLY . . .

Four + Tris = Mason (17), Raven (16), and  Jake (15)

I hope you don't mind the extra couples, I just felt bad for Lynn she was all alone, so I decided to give her a guy, and Peter just seemed to match.

If you read Divergent I hope you like Uriah and Marlene's daughter's Nickname :). I know It's weird that all of the kids are around the same age, but I thought it would work better that way. Enjoy!