Chapter 4

Raven's POV:

Dean comes back to the table looking some what annoyed. I follow his gaze to his cousin, Jackson who just said the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and I an't stop smiling.

"It's that bad?" I ask not want to get into what ever these two idiot have against each other.

"What? Oh! No not really." He says stapping out ofhis daze.

I look at him confused, and his eyes widen. Uh, ok something weird is going on with him.

"So, it isn't bad?" I ask him.

"Not really." He says, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You are going to Mason's party, right?"

Oh I almost forgot. My older brother Mason always has a candor or dauntless party, the night before the choosing ceremony, with all our friends, and their siblings.

"Of course I am. He is my brother, you know." I say rolling my eyes.

"No, duh. I didn't know that." Dean says in a stipud voice, which makes me laugh.

"Shut up," I shout still laughing, and hit him it the arm.

"Owie," He yelps, and hold his arm.

"Oh, sowwy did I huwrt ," I say talking like I would to a two year old.

"Oh be quiet," He says, sounding a bit hurt.

"Ok, sorry." I say suprised at the hurt in his voice.

"Oh, Ms. Raven Eaton, you are up."Jackso says, breaking into the convsation.

"Ok, thanks Jackson." I say getting up and walking to the test room.

                                      *                                     *                                    *

After the test I wake up to the bright light. I sit up, and blink until the light no longer burns my eyes. I strech and stnad up.

The woman who administered my test grabs my wrist.

"Come on you are going out the back door," she says, " tell your family you got sick."

"Wait, what were my results," I say confused.

"Uh . . . Dauntless," Shey says, hesitantly, which confuses me more, "and Erudite."

"What? How it that possible? No I can only have one faction." I say even more confused.

"Raven, you are divergent." at that I nearly faint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading. I hope you like it. I'm hoping you'll like the party. I'm excited to write it. I think I my be able to write it today. I hope you like the story so for. If you can't tell Raven and Dean are my favorite charicters. Please remember to comment and vote enjoy!