Chapter 9

Dean's POV:

Yesteday when Raven and I went back to thedorm every one was a bit suprised.

Earlier this morning we had fights again. Raven won a fight against Grey, so Peter is pretty mad at her. Tris was there, too, so I think Raven should be safe.

We are at lunch now. I'm, of course sitting next to my Girlfriend, Raven! Girlfriend! Yay! Ok back on topic. All our friends are sitting here, and Grey and Raven are talking about there fight and how good Raven was.

 I notice Peter getting his food, and glaring at Raven. I point it out to herand she just laughs.

" My dad would snap his arm in half if he lays a finger on me," She says and I shrug in agreement.

Peter grabs a butterknife, for some reason, and starts to walk over to us. He holds the butterknife tight in his hand.

Tris notices this, and looks worried. She walks over to him and steals the butterknife from his hand. What. The. HECK!?! Peter looks mad, and says something to Tris. Tris rolls her eyes, and walks away with the butterknife.

That was weird. Really, really weird.

Maybe I should ask Tris about that sometime. What is with Peter and butterknives, and what did he say to her?

I wonder.

"Well, that was weird," Raven says, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah,I wonder what that was about," I reply.

"Me too." She smiles. Gosh she is pretty. I hope she knows that. "Dean are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, why," I ask a bit confused.

"You were staring." She replys, still smiling.

"Oh, sorry."

We sit and eat for another ten minutes and then Muffin calls all of the initiates, and we all get on a train.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading. I am very suprised and thankful for how many reads I have already. I just really wanted to incorperate the butterknife icident. Oh, and the Muffin thing. Two things I still can't believe they left those out of the movie! I mean those are some of my favorite parts, and the "'You look good Tris,'" part. I wish those were in the movie. Do you like it so far? Please vote and comment! Thanks. Enjoy.